• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Primary school dropout earns $5,000 a month as food delivery rider, more than many Uni graduates

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20240404_delivery.jpg

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/p...ood-delivery-rider-says-could-be-his-lifetime

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should start looking for new jobs to ensure that he is still employable. His job will potentially be replaced by a robot in 2030.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
70% PAP voters love fucking their own country that's why I say they must all be hanged to death at Changi Prison

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liddat then I suggest he pays someone $2,500pm to do the same delivery and he stays home and collect the other $2,500pm doing nothing.

That is the difference between going to uni and dropping out at PSLE

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liddat then I suggest he pays someone $2,500pm to do the same delivery and he stays home and collect the other $2,500pm doing nothing.

That is the difference between going to uni and dropping out at PSLE

There are already Retirees who rent out their Food Delivery account to JHK
Every Cashout request, Account Holder gets to keep 20% of the amount

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And you're supposed to be proud of this? Haha.

Muslims are a grateful lot. Earn enough and they're contented.
Chinks earn millions still not happy. Then commit suicide.

moslems don't seem grateful. The Important islamic people in islamic history were looters, robbers and slave traffickers. Seems extremely materialistic to most people.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why LKY purposely made service workers an underclass, for example by controlling private taxi licenses. He would rather "a place for every man, each man in his place".