• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

60 potential buyers of limousine

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
See everyone? I don't post, also cannot. Post also cannot. What the fuck you want, dear? :biggrin:
She wants your body. She wants to seduce you! Lol :biggrin:

CWzGoBQ.gif

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about I engage the three shitskin gardeners again to give you a much needed fuck? :biggrin:
For old times' sake, here are those posts of yours from her "Proven reading is high ses activity" thread:
sammyboy.com/posts/2731418
You're such an ingrate. I've had to shell out good money to get those three Indian gardeners to raw fuck you the entire afternoon today. Now you come back here and show such ingratitude? I could've put that RM30 to good use.
sammyboy.com/posts/2731427
Yes. When you "opened" your legs, I was told the three Indian gardeners were very "turned on".
:p​

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are you admitting that you were wrong in saying that my mother is from "Johor"? :wink:
So are you admitting you are from Johor? A vicious Malaysian dog attacking me for no reason other than you are a filthy Malaysian evil bastard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can always count on you for the proof and to be thorough! :biggrin:
Proof of you being a filthy liar indeed. Malaysian evil bastards that take pride in being backstabbers pushing people from behind over the wall from high floor. Remember the hawker centre Malaysian evil man that pushed the old man from behind? That’s typical of you evil bastards using filthy underhanded means.