• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

60 potential buyers of limousine

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s a terrorist world indeed that filthy Malaysians are allowed to do crimes and asked you to apologize! A virgin become slut whore mistress. A property thread becomes filthy sex thread. All not their fault!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s a terrorist world indeed that filthy Malaysians are allowed to do crimes and asked you to apologize! A virgin become slut whore mistress. A property thread becomes filthy sex thread. All not their fault!
All their own terrorist filthy acts but they got the cheek to ask their victim of their crimes to apologize! Filthy Malaysians you can go to hell!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey btw Cna interviewed two limousine operators and one of them said graduating students also rent limousine for celebration. Proves that everything is in these bastards’ dirty mind to twist limousine to filthy shit. Everyday I see new low of human behavior here indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smiling is called slut to filthy Malaysians that want to slander you slut. Limousine is sex orgy to filthy Malaysians that want to link you to sex orgy. That’s the truth of all the crimes that happened to me. Work of Malaysian psychopath bastards. Where is justice?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smiling is called slut to filthy Malaysians that want to slander you slut. Limousine is sex orgy to filthy Malaysians that want to link you to sex orgy. That’s the truth of all the crimes that happened to me. Work of Malaysian psychopath bastards. Where is justice?
Who cares for apology from bastard Malaysian criminals? I want them to go jail for ten years and burn alive and eternally in hell!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck You son of Malaysian slut from pahang! I have nothing to apologize for while you bastard dogs that made this property thread filthy are the ones that should apologize to me. knnbccb Malaysians are too much!
@AhMeng cb son of Malaysian slut from pahang first one to go to hell is you. Got a bit of money from your sinkie daddy only opened your cb mouth everywhere to slander and bully me! Knnbccb Proven Malaysian bastards are only nice people when they are poor! Pretending evil bastards!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@AhMeng cb son of Malaysian slut from pahang first one to go to hell is you. Got a bit of money from your sinkie daddy only opened your cb mouth everywhere to slander and bully me! Knnbccb Proven Malaysian bastards are only nice people when they are poor! Pretending evil bastards!
@musashi you the second one to go to hell spinning lies twisting anything and everything I said into negative shit to cast aspersions on my character non stop. And you are another proven Malaysian dog with family from Johor. Mother another slut from Johor. What an evil hypocritical Christian bastard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie Malaysian Cantonese slut. Another Malaysian dog from tampoi Johor with clones called moviestar etc. The third one proven Malaysian dog that should go to hell.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musashi you the second one to go to hell spinning lies twisting anything and everything I said into negative shit to cast aspersions on my character non stop. And you are another proven Malaysian dog with family from Johor. Mother another slut from Johor.
May I ask for the link to that post of mine in which I said my mother is from "Johor"?

Anyway, she's just one of the many Chinese Sinkie baby-boomer women who were born in Singapore in the 1950s and who have lived in Singapore until now; and coincidentally, her father is from southern China, just like yours! :eek:

And the main reason I am so motivated to argue with you is the fact that your character (i.e. that of a typical immature, stubborn, bitchy, feminist, hypocritical, vain Chinese Sinkie woman) reminds me of my mother's (but minus the vulgar words). :frown:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask for the link to that post of mine in which I said my mother is from "Johor"?

Anyway, she's just one of the many Chinese Sinkie baby-boomer women who were born in Singapore in the 1950s and who have lived in Singapore until now; and coincidentally, her father is from southern China, just like yours! :eek:

And the main reason I am so motivated to argue with you is the fact that your character (i.e. that of a typical immature, stubborn, bitchy, feminist, hypocritical, vain Chinese Sinkie woman) reminds me of my mother's (but minus the vulgar words). :(
Before you got the cheek to ask me for post ask yourself first where’s the post that I act like or say I am slut whore mistress that you malicious Malaysian dogs have been insulting me non stop. And you did say your father family from Johor!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Before you got the cheek to ask me for post ask yourself first where’s the post that I act like or say I am slut whore mistress that you malicious Malaysian dogs have been insulting me non stop. And you did say your father family from Johor!
My father from Mars. My mother from Venus. How huh? Lol :biggrin: