• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

60 potential buyers of limousine

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
latest

WTF. Vocabulary Fail. Can't even differentiate between Limousines
and Luxury apartments. A1 for English wor :rolleyes:. Lol :biggrin:
What a fucking stupid statement. Can’t believe there are such KGK around indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's telling when she has a Freudian slip...Lol :biggrin:
See everyone? Next time I better give grandmother story of the background to my every post if not will be distorted by Malaysian dogs into filth and shit. Even I post about god they will say I am fantasizing being his mistress! Pui your Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Who else but the 60 owners that strike record enbloc price $2910 psf? Oh the connection is from yesterday Cna reporting spike in limousine rental enquiries after the summit. So here are 60 potential buyers no need to rent. Good for them!
tenor.gif

:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now everyone should know why a virgin can become a slut whore mistress meeting such malicious Malaysian bastards spinning lies of me non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's the apology?
Fuck You son of Malaysian slut from pahang! I have nothing to apologize for while you bastard dogs that made this property thread filthy are the ones that should apologize to me. knnbccb Malaysians are too much!