• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2018 World Cup Thread.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN throw all your money at boring england match for goalless to under 2.5 goal and iceland to draw and win in the initial match KNN .

Alfrescian
Loyal
200px-DFBEagle.svg.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Who gives a shit about the game anyway. Only the lower strata of society watch that stupid pastime,

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "smart scholars" at the anti-gambling departments better not make the world laugh again

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
in the last World Cup, I placed a bet on Germany to win the cup right from the beginning

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
am rooting for Germany! Achtung! baby, Achtung!

think i should go place bet for Germany winning the cup first, before the odds drop :smile::smile::smile:

hmm... 1 pay 4.70 for Germany to win, odds good or not?

finals: Brazil vs Germany, swee bo? :smile::smile::smile:

life savings all in on Germany!!! HUAT AH!!! :smile::smile::smile:

in the last World Cup, I placed a bet on Germany to win the cup right from the beginning

Yup... way back in May 2014 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
SgPools is a Odds taker . Come June it will show odds.

Lousy Odds. Cannot but suspect It creams off a healthy margin acting as
middleman between local punters and overseas bookies.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for you. Who are you betting to win this year?

I have not bet on world cup since I put my money down on cameron to win & by 1 goal & won BIG! I made 5K & the other world cup in Korea....made a few thousands too. Till now, I have not placed any bets on football.