• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

政治文抄公- Political Plagiarizing

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, while Ramseth holds on to the truth, will furnish what I know.

Don't think it was because of the resignation that we see the it today. When it resigned things were still not at the stage where it had to pyro WP everyday. The breaking point was the winning of Aljunied but not Tampines and WP becoming nearly the sole oppo. It's a I-would-perform-better-if-that-was-me syndrome overcarried/overspilled.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you bros for all the background information. Now I am wondering why bro Ram cannot handle the truth. Is there something more to it?

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a I-would-perform-better-if-that-was-me syndrome overcarried/overspilled.
I think the motivation behind this egoistic feeling also comes from self-reaffirmation of his high moral standings and the chance to lecture and get back at those whom he had brushes with in the past.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think it was because of the resignation that we see the it today. When it resigned things were still not at the stage where it had to pyro WP everyday. The breaking point was the winning of Aljunied but not Tampines and WP becoming nearly the sole oppo. It's a I-would-perform-better-if-that-was-me syndrome overcarried/overspilled.

GMS resigned from WP amicably claiming responsibility to internet squabbles and to help the wider opposition cause, unlike CTL who resigned at the same time launched a barrage against WP at that time. However after CTL was done was his barrage, that's it. GMS friendly stance towards WP turned aggressive when WP insisited on contesting M-K GRC. It got worse when NSP lost every contest and WP won Aljunied and retained Hougang with higher margin. That's not an opinion. That's laid out there for all to see.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS friendly stance towards WP turned aggressive when WP insisited on contesting M-K GRC. It got worse when NSP lost every contest and WP won Aljunied and retained Hougang with higher margin.

Oh, I see. It's more of a case of sour grapes than about integrity. Given that NSP lost every contest, including Tampines GRC helmed by GMS, I don't see how NSP is able to win Moulmein-Kallang GRC.

WP winning Aljunied GRC can be expected. They did well in 2006. Surpassing above the 50% mark isn't really a surprise given the sour grounds in 2011.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
GMS resigned from WP amicably claiming responsibility to internet squabbles and to help the wider opposition cause, unlike CTL who resigned at the same time launched a barrage against WP at that time. However after CTL was done was his barrage, that's it. GMS friendly stance towards WP turned aggressive when WP insisited on contesting M-K GRC. It got worse when NSP lost every contest and WP won Aljunied and retained Hougang with higher margin. That's not an opinion. That's laid out there for all to see.

Since you know so much, why then did he leave NSP? Was it poor performance at GE2011 or involvement in PE2011?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's nothing about handling the truth here. In fact, no one will ever get the truth since you can't get the truth from the horse's mouth if the horse doesn't have habit of telling the truth. I am cynical because the results is to get rather incoherent reasons, flip-floppy reasons or reasons that no longer exist or change months later. Either of all ways, everyone can only guess but the matching of the fingerprints of the testimonies will show something.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was wondering why a few years back during the RP dinner in Toa Payoh when all the Oppo Generals were present, Goh Meng Seng was dressed up in the NSP garb and prancing from table to table like a clown around where Low Thia Khiang was sitting with his party's members.
Now I can see that it was the act of an immature boy telling someone who had rejected him that......

"See! You don't want me I also can join a better and bigger gang!" What adolescent behaviour!

I was at the RP dinner. JBJ courtesy given WP and all other opposition parties one table each. WP paid for our second table, generoudly sponsored by Locke Liberal. GMS has just resigned from WP and not yet joined NSP. GSM was invited by Locke to join in our WP table.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at the RP dinner. JBJ courtesy given WP and all other opposition parties one table each. WP paid for our second table, generoudly sponsored by Locke Liberal. GMS has just resigned from WP and not yet joined NSP. GSM was invited by Locke to join in our WP table.

He's talking about the second RP dinner, I believe. There were 2. But the second one, JBJ was no longer around.

Last edited: