• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Don’t ask me about coronavirus” says Liverpool Manager Jurgen Klopp

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
During a press conference with Liverpool’s football manager Jurgen Klopp which was posted on Liverpool FC – (Liverpool Echo’s Facebook page) last Wednesday (March 4), the German manager was asked his opinion on the COVID-19 epidemic and its effect on football. The reporter asked, “I have a question about the coronavirus. Are you worried as a team, as a club, about the spread of it or how it might affect you?”

But the reporter received an unexpected response from Klopp.

Liverpool’s manager retorted, “Look, what I don’t like in life is that, a very serious thing a football manager’s opinion is important. I don’t understand it. I really don’t understand it. I could ask you, you’re exactly the same role than I am, so, and it’s not important what famous people say.”

http://theindependent.sg/dont-ask-me-about-coronavirus-says-liverpool-manager-jurgen-klopp/