• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Sinkiepore Does Not Have Any Men Suitable For Me’

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of them must be your barber, the GL frequent flyer. Does he bring along his trusted shaving kit when he goes for his safari hunt?
He slurps into tom yam soup. Unsure if he's into beijing duck, will ask during my next hair job ...oops, no pun intended for hair that gets into xiao long bao. No offence also to some touchy others here who tuck into middle kingdom cuisine...:p

Last edited:

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly she is right, but this attitude also closes her mind on Asian men who are actually better than westerners intellectually and socially, and breeds racism.

She should check it out with Ho Chin, who just had her cheebye gang-fucked upside down by the aussie, euro and us elites. Sadly, she enjoyed the fuck and we get to foot the bill.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
He slurps into tom yam soup. Unsure if he's into beijing duck, will ask during my next hair job ...oops, no pun intended for hair that gets into xiao long bao. No offence also to some touchy others here who tuck into middle kingdom cuisine...:p

Being a GL frequent flyer I would have thought he would have acquired a taste for internationally mixed cuisine. Something like fusion food.

A word of caution though. At you next hair job, ask him only at the end of the session unless you want a razor wide center parting if he feels offended being asked about his taste for middle kingdom cuisine.:biggrin:

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely.

ooh... thank you. i thought i was alone in thinking that...:p

actually chinese gals look down upon their own kind... i don't blame them really because the guys spit.. smoke.. and do all sorts of un-civilised acts which the west would look upon with disgust...

i deal with many PRC businessmen in my last job. that is actually very far from the truth. they r well educated, well groomed, well-dressed, behave like perfect gentlemen and are very humble even though they r filthy rich. just that these men do not settle for girls who look, think and behave like the said girl.:wink:

Oh, many tell me many PRCs actually star fish... arm pit hair thrown in too

not true leh... my zhang ziyi lookalike waxes regularly, both the armpit and the nether regions. damn!!! i want to be based in shanghai permanently!!! some help???:biggrin:

btw, simi barber???

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... my zhang ziyi lookalike waxes regularly, both the armpit and the nether regions. damn!!! i want to be based in shanghai permanently!!! some help??? btw, simi barber???
Still waxing lyrical on your shanghai's hotpot? Ah, pak chum kai sino style:p Oh, my barber regales me with his cat40 sexploits and sexcapades (mishaps?) with his ex tomyam FLs whilst moonlighting at a bar in OT (not old trafford):p
snrcitizen said:
..caution though. At you next hair job, ask him only at the end of the session unless you want a razor wide center parting if he feels offended being asked about his taste for middle kingdom cuisine
Ala botak jones??:wink::eek:

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still waxing lyrical on your shanghai's hotpot? Ah, pak chum kai sino style:p Oh, my barber regales me with his cat40 sexploits and sexcapades (mishaps?) with his ex tomyam FLs whilst moonlighting at a bar in OT (not old trafford)

no visa to trek to middle kingdom, so now taken to listening to nat king cole... unforgettable, that's what u r... haiz...:p

i m more interested when u r the one doing the regaling... especially yr mishaps!!!:wink:

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can find many PRC students at the various private schools in Sinkiepore, drinking coffee and mingling.

a_swashneker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things are not so rosy over in the 'West'. They, too, have their social and cultural issues. She is making a sweeping statement but if she chooses to bury her head in the sand,then we can't do much.