• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Sinkiepore Does Not Have Any Men Suitable For Me’

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is just a case of someone with a first world thinking with the unfortunate incident to be living and surrounded by the 3rd.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure about the chinese part. I have the confirm habitual turn off when i see a chinese, especially those from China. But we must at least gives chinese a chance, at least there are some sane chinese like this beautiful lady here.

I believe she had been too much influenced by the Western culture and aspire to follow their lifestyle.

No problem with that as long as you don't put down Asian values.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks God she is born beautiful. What if she is born ugly? Will she say such things.
Anyway one thing for sure, she will be laid by some dicks. No question about that.
Is either you or me?.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks God she is born beautiful. What if she is born ugly? Will she say such things.
Anyway one thing for sure, she will be laid by some dicks. No question about that.
Is either you or me?.

If fugly then she would be hanging ard GL to service Banglas

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha ah pui thai loser,

after sucking up to thais, turn to fondle ang mor's balls, now por ah tiong's lum par..:biggrin:

how low could u get??:confused:

much lower i presume.. judging from your integrity level which is none to begin with..:biggrin:

keep rotting in thai, u are not miss here..:biggrin:

woohoohoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree, ang mor are the best. I have ang more frens and they are excellent human beings. In terms of intelligences and culture. Of course there are some losers who say that there are bad ang mor, in fact there is. But only losers attract badies. That is all.

In general, ang mor display much more human traits than selfish chinese.

Tonychat, sorry to burst your bubble but you're sadly mis-informed. The westerners that are your friends are expats or children of expats. They tend to have better upbringing and will hence display better social graces than the general population of locals. I have to however disagree on your generalization that this is always the case from my personal experience. Being an ex-expat and having lived, studied, and worked in North America, Central America and Europe, the general population is no better in intelligence or culture than the local Singapore population. In fact, when I was living abroad, I had and still have many Singaporean and Malaysian friends that were there as expats and I found them very cultured and intelligent, should I then have made the sweeping statement that Singaporeans and Malaysians are better than Americans / Europeans? No I didn't and I shouldn't because that's not an apple to apple comparison.

This girl from China is sadly deluded and if she does end up with an American earning USD1,000 per month at MacDonald's, good luck to her...

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest irony is that by thinking this way, she becomes the TYPICAL cheap PRC slut who will do anything to be with a white man, and will cheapen herself and delude herself to be near white.

No she is not 1st-world and intelligent at all, but just another ang mor worshipper and self-hating racist. A truly intelligent woman will want to find an ideal man, discounting race and skin color. I have dated white women before and no one around me lets me know it's "a slitty eyed chinky labourer trying to act above his station".

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought after obama win , negro would be the ideal mate.

Slowly ,my man.

Got to be able to take a white boy's prick first then later can she can move up to a Nigger...

Wah lau eh!...you mean she straight away can tahan the 9 to 12 inch Nigger prick when they Bang her? :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat, sorry to burst your bubble but you're sadly mis-informed. The westerners that are your friends are expats or children of expats. They tend to have better upbringing and will hence display better social graces than the general population of locals. I have to however disagree on your generalization that this is always the case from my personal experience. Being an ex-expat and having lived, studied, and worked in North America, Central America and Europe, the general population is no better in intelligence or culture than the local Singapore population. In fact, when I was living abroad, I had and still have many Singaporean and Malaysian friends that were there as expats and I found them very cultured and intelligent, should I then have made the sweeping statement that Singaporeans and Malaysians are better than Americans / Europeans? No I didn't and I shouldn't because that's not an apple to apple comparison.

This girl from China is sadly deluded and if she does end up with an American earning USD1,000 per month at MacDonald's, good luck to her...

i am sorry that you didn't burst any bubble or there is any bubble in the first place. I have enough of sinkies and very happy now that i have stay away from them. My friends now are westerners and pple without any chinky and sinkie behavior.

I already said in my previous post that there are indeed bad ang mors but only losers will attract losers. I am truly happy with who i mixed with now and glad to stay that way. Thank you and sorry to disappoint you if there is any disappointment at all.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The biggest irony is that by thinking this way, she becomes the TYPICAL cheap PRC slut who will do anything to be with a white man, and will cheapen herself and delude herself to be near white.

No she is not 1st-world and intelligent at all, but just another ang mor worshipper and self-hating racist. A truly intelligent woman will want to find an ideal man, discounting race and skin color. I have dated white women before and no one around me lets me know it's "a slitty eyed chinky labourer trying to act above his station".

She already stated her reason why she hate chinese man. and i fully agree with what she said.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
thai loser aka tonygaychat held ang mor in high esteem..

to be fully integrated into ang mor system, thai loser will start to bleech his skin, have a nose-job, wear green colour contact lenses and speaks with fake ang mor accent..

his suckiness and balls-carrying skills holds no parallel..:biggrin:

proud of ang mor and looks down on own race.. how low could u get huh, thai loser:biggrin: u got see you down on your papa mama or not huh.. they also sinkies leh..

Last edited:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman is living in dreamland. Her impressions of western men are based on Hollywood films, "Gone with the wind" is an example, and western expats in China at McDonalds.

She will rue the day if she marries one and becomes the Desperate Housewife.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
In china... her looks are below average... rated 4/10 here... go to hangzhou and her rating will drop to below 3...

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

omg u have date white women, you are now an honorary ang moh. this is the dream of us sinkies

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
She thinks like you or you think like her? She's looking for an angmoh man to marry. Are you thinking of doing the same thing? :rolleyes:

What will your Thai gf think, or is she actually a ladyboy?

:eek: tonychat finally went out of the closet..:biggrin:

woohoohoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am sorry that you didn't burst any bubble or there is any bubble in the first place. I have enough of sinkies and very happy now that i have stay away from them. My friends now are westerners and pple without any chinky and sinkie behavior.

I already said in my previous post that there are indeed bad ang mors but only losers will attract losers. I am truly happy with who i mixed with now and glad to stay that way. Thank you and sorry to disappoint you if there is any disappointment at all.

Happy for you. cheers

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
omg u have date white women, you are now an honorary ang moh. this is the dream of us sinkies

LOL first of all, we all need to see ourselves as equal to any other race, and approach our work/social life from this assumption. It's the asians who look down on other asians - there are many whites who don't look down on asians at all and treat them as equals. That's why you get so many asian immigrants who make a better life in western countries.