• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which guy would you choose for your sister?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, Candy just emailed me on one new development.

Guy 1 made Candy wait for him for 6 years (from JC till now) while guy 2 waited for her for 6 years.

Should she choose someone who has loved her quietly for 6 years or an ex who was a bastard for 6 years?

Apparently, they seemed to have been secondary school friends. Guy 2 didn't want to spoil his friendship with Guy 1 it seems. She wasn't too sure till some time ago.

She's leaning towards the guy who waited but she also wants to hear their story first.

Guy 3 is her BFF.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Give me the guys email and i will tell them to forget about candy and redirect their focus to thailand, vietnam, and malaysia. They dunno what they are missing. NO man will wait for a woman for so long as there are plenty of women , much prettier ones out there.

Those guys must be some wimps or they are just bullshitting with her out there. Wait for 6 years? give me a fucking break.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Guy 1 made Candy wait for him for 6 years (from JC till now) while guy 2 waited for her for 6 years.

Should she choose someone who has loved her quietly for 6 years or an ex who was a bastard for 6 years?

Apparently, they seemed to have been secondary school friends. Guy 2 didn't want to spoil his friendship with Guy 1 it seems. She wasn't too sure till some time ago.

She's leaning towards the guy who waited but she also wants to hear their story first.

Guy 3 is her BFF.

wow! i call that juxtapositioning and leveraging with cleavage. why the f*ck is she still having #1 in consideration?

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
All bets are off, this is a typical tragic story of bitch from hell waiting for the ultimate bastard and at the same time using a loser guy for 6 years (as friends?!) How many times did he secretly masturbate when shes not ard? sad and pathetic.

Man should always man up and go straight to the point. Dating should only last for so long. close friendship between opposite sex are bullshit.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guy 2 shld be the one,I also waited once silently for my 1st love but now I am waiting for you lola...:wink::wink::wink:

Guy 3 is her BFF.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
guy 2 shld be the one,I also waited once silently for my 1st love but now I am waiting for you lola...:wink::wink::wink:

Up to now there has been no mention of the moral character of any of the 3 men. I'm surprised a girl can actually select her future husband without having to consider, at all, the moral character of the person.

You don't fall in love with a man; you fall in love with his quality. You can be attracted to his wealth or his looks, but "character" is where the meeting of the souls happens. Wealth or looks does not foster faithfulness in a relationship; it's good moral character that matters. You don't admire a person's wealth or good looks; wealth or beauty breeds envy, and envy only. With envy, you either ingratiate or you become jealous. Admiration, on the other hand, breeds not envy, but respect. A good moral character commands respect; wealth and good looks will only provoke envy or jealousy. Envy, jealousy, ingratiation, possessiveness - they are all in the same family. This family has nothing to do with the notion of love.

Be that as it may, I just can't see our Fat Overseas Scholar ['FOS'] fits the bill. If a girl puts you in the reserve ranks for 6 years, you're in denial if you don't accept that as rejection. The FOS fails in the department of looks, which is why he is castigated to the reserve bench. If not for the saving grace of a 'stable career', he will not even smell the reserve bench.

BTW, another factor needs attention. Has the girl slept with any of the 3 men ? Or all of the 3 men ? The consideration of a sexually active girl is very different from a virgin. I don't want to speculate on her sexual life, but if for some reason she is still a virgin, FOS will stand a chance.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Up to now there has been no mention of the moral character of any of the 3 men. I'm surprised a girl can actually select her future husband without having to consider, at all, the moral character of the person.

You don't fall in love with a man; you fall in love with his quality. You can be attracted to his wealth or his looks, but "character" is where the meeting of the souls happens. Wealth or looks does not foster faithfulness in a relationship; it's good moral character that matters. You don't admire a person's wealth or good looks; wealth or beauty breeds envy, and envy only. With envy, you either ingratiate or you become jealous. Admiration, on the other hand, breeds not envy, but respect. A good moral character commands respect; wealth and good looks will only provoke envy or jealousy. Envy, jealousy, ingratiation, possessiveness - they are all in the same family. This family has nothing to do with the notion of love.

Be that as it may, I just can't see our Fat Overseas Scholar ['FOB'] fits the bill. If a girl puts you in the reserve ranks for 6 years, you're in denial if you don't accept that as rejection. The FOB fails in the department of looks, which is why he is castigated to the reserve bench. If not for the saving grace of a 'stable career', he will not even smell the reserve bench.

From all the bullshit above, it shows that you do not understand women. Well, empty vases makes the most noise. That is how sinkie behave. such a turn off.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
From all the bullshit above, it shows that you do not understand women. Well, empty vases makes the most noise. That is how sinkie behave. such a turn off.

That, I must admit. You're a pimp after all, so you should know girls better than I do. But wait a minute....you're pimping your ladyboy wife, not girls. The only female you're could be pimping is your mother.

Anyway, there are a few threads dedicated to you. You're welcome to join in the fun.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give me the guys email and i will tell them to forget about candy and redirect their focus to thailand, vietnam, and malaysia. They dunno what they are missing. NO man will wait for a woman for so long as there are plenty of women , much prettier ones out there.

Those guys must be some wimps or they are just bullshitting with her out there. Wait for 6 years? give me a fucking break.

[email protected]

I will forward the mail for you.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That, I must admit. You're a pimp after all, so you should know girls better than I do. But wait a minute....you're pimping your ladyboy wife, not girls. The only female you're could be pimping is your mother.

Anyway, there are a few threads dedicated to you. You're welcome to join in the fun.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_9-SCs0RZjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_9-SCs0RZjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
All bets are off, this is a typical tragic story of bitch from hell waiting for the ultimate bastard and at the same time using a loser guy for 6 years (as friends?!) How many times did he secretly masturbate when shes not ard? sad and pathetic.

Man should always man up and go straight to the point. Dating should only last for so long. close friendship between opposite sex are bullshit.

Oh she didn't know about it till a few weeks ago. One thing about the guy who waited 6 years -- he broke into her house and stole her lingerie. :smile: Which she also found out a week ago. Guy 1 did that too before.

These guys used her lingerie. Why are you so agitated about ASSUMING that she used the guys? You mean guys secretly masturbate when a girl is not around him? Ok, I didn't know that. I thought they looked for other girls to fill the void. Thanks for enlightening me.

Last edited:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

WHY? There's nothing good about me. :confused:

Guys guys guys. This thread is about the emotional landscape of a woman and perhaps a few men.

You guys are looking at it from a MAN's point of view.

How come no one asks about ideals? For example. Candy is an animal lover. She's also an introvert.

QSD points are pretty valid.

However, there's actually a twist to the story. What if Guy 1 was the one who waited for 6 years AND, guy 2 was her ex who made her wait? :biggrin:

And don't assume that the guy who waited was a loser. He could have been biding his time.

This is before we get into the guy's character. By switching it around, we can see how the inclusion of wealth or not, influences the analysis from a guy's point of view. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A sister shouldn't choose a man for another sister. She should choose herself. If she asks for advice, can share with her your personal opinions about men, about she still has to choose for herself.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, another factor needs attention. Has the girl slept with any of the 3 men ? Or all of the 3 men ? The consideration of a sexually active girl is very different from a virgin. I don't want to speculate on her sexual life, but if for some reason she is still a virgin, FOS will stand a chance.

Why would the fat guy stand a chance if she's a virgin? You mean non-virgins don't like fat guys and only virgins will?

What if the fat guy has a BIG gun? All he has to do is to lose his fat, the other two can't grow a bigger gun overnight? :p:p:p

Plus, virgin or not, I thought all girls prefer a bigger gun. Of course, it must swing well too.
--> I paraphrase Catherine Zeta Jones on this. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyhow, this is about emotional landscape! Not sex or money. Oh well, gotta go finish my work up or I'll never leave the office. Keep you guys posted. It's fun to see the assumptions.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cb kia tonychat

Its empty vessels, not empty vases ok dumbfuck.

U better try not use any proverbs. U psle english fail remember?

Fuck you loser!!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sister shouldn't choose a man for another sister. She should choose herself. If she asks for advice, can share with her your personal opinions about men, about she still has to choose for herself.

I don't know enough about men to advice her. :p:smile:

Girls are like this, we ask other girls for advice. Bet you guys don't know this. :smile::p If the sisters hate you, you're as good as gone. Well not me, just my girlfriends. For me, I ask my guy pals. I'm not the emo-type who just talks. I'm the solution oriented type.

Then again, guys also want their buddies to like the girl they date. If she's a bitch from hell, the buddies will at most tolerate her, but no one will be sad when she's gone.

I think she's keeping them at the observation stage. She's totally shell- shocked, as are us sisters, that two of them broke into her place to steal her lingerie before. :eek:

And honestly, she's surprised that these two are actually close friends in real life. She had no idea and she doesn't want it to escalate into some tiff between friends. It's totally ridiculous the way everything happened!

If only the guy who liked her 6 years ago told her earlier; not now when the ex wants to get back with her. She does get along with both guys. As for the ex from years ago well, a girl never forgets her first real love. But it seems that he has some issues, well actually both of the guys have issues. :rolleyes: *MEN!* :rolleyes::cool:

Anyhow, my advice to her is to actually date both the guys. Sperm chase egg, they should chase her. No she's not acting high and mighty, that's just my advice -- that she really should get to know both the guys better.

I don't mean fight over her, I mean just hang out and get to know each other better. She's not the vain sort who enjoys crap like that. Some women love the attention, Candy's just bothered by the trouble.

Yep, this is the emotional landscape in brief. :smile: More on the guys' character later.

Ok I realize I'm typing in dribbles. I will post the rest of the story later. Sorry guys!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing to take note of: She hasn't seen the guy who was waiting for her in real life before. He was a JC schoolmate and they communicate online. Now this answers the "why did she make the guy wait" -- she didn't know he existed!

That's the twist. :p:smile:

How does one deal with a stalker she has never seen?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing to take note of: She hasn't seen the guy who was waiting for her in real life before. He was a JC schoolmate and they communicate online. Now this answers the "why did she make the guy wait" -- she didn't know he existed!

That's the twist. :p:smile:

How does one deal with a stalker she has never seen?

MCQ

(a) Ignore.

(b) Keep as online pal.

(c) Come out to meet.