• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I need a loan of $10k

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I urgently need a loan of $10k.

I got no income proof, got no NOA, cant get loan from banks.

I am earning ~ >$2,000 from rental income as I rented a few units and sublet out.

If there is someone out there who can loan me this amount, please help me. I am willing to pay interest (But not the loanshark type), show you proof of my rental income, my IC.

This is not a scam, I am genuiely in need of help urgently. I have exhausted all my revenues.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am earning ~ >$2,000 from rental income as I rented a few units and sublet out.

If there is someone out there who can loan me this amount, please help me. I am willing to pay interest (But not the loanshark type), show you proof of my rental income, my IC.

This is not a scam, I am genuiely in need of help urgently. I have exhausted all my revenues.

Hahahahaha

The lamest thread I have read today

Rather than to lend money to a stranger, I rather donate the money to a charity organization. At least I know that I am helping some in real need of help.

Those want to be a good person can consider donating $500 to a charity or temple that serves the poor/sick. You are still doing a great deed worthy of praise. Why splurge $10,000 on someone you don't know and don't trust? Just for a hundred of $ back as interest? It will not make you a better person than the $500 you donate.

Instead of lending $10,000 where there is a high risk of not getting back from a stranger with no legal protection at all, why not invest the remaining $9,500 you save into some financial product to reap a profit/interest? Then you can help more people.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try Clinton666 who has abundant wealth (so he claims). But u must be prepared to be insulted and mocked at jia-lak jia-lak! But it may be worth the while if u can get the funds at the end of it! Just traet it as if he's farting!

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha

The lamest thread I have read today

I am genuine and can show proof of my rental income. But to reach this stage (posting in the forum for help), your reaction is expected. I bear no grudges against you.

don't go rws or mbs liow lah .....:o

Already appplied for self excursion. I make a terrible mistake. I learnt from it. Now hoping someone will give me a chance to let me stand up again.

Maybe a samster ah long who is willing help you?:confused:

No ah long pls.... $10,000 interest 20%.. one week must pay $2,000 how to pay ?

The most i can do is pay $2000 every month inclusive of interest for 6 or 7 months

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe i can help you, give me ur address and i will send it over to you..:wink:

USD10000.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look for Goh Meng Seng lah..he just got 30K cash from selling his flat..:wink:

He just came back from his 2nd honeymoon round-the-whole-island 5-star tour of Taiwan. Not sure if he still got any money left.

By the way, where's your Hatyai pleasure tour field report?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He just came back from his 2nd honeymoon round-the-whole-island 5-star tour of Taiwan. Not sure if he still got any money left.

By the way, where's your Hatyai pleasure tour field report?
You want a filed report of cheap fucks in Hatyai? Might as well tell you what he was doing during his 18+ x 2 hours ride better, maybe more interesting, hahahaha LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want to go gambling again :confused:

don't go rws or mbs liow lah .....:o

you are right :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want a filed report of cheap fucks in Hatyai? Might as well tell you what he was doing during his 18+ x 2 hours ride better, maybe more interesting, hahahaha LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

You're very outdated. With PLUS (North-South Highway), a bus trip from Singapore to (or from) Hatyai takes only 12 hours (minus 1 hour on arrival and add back 1 hour on return for time zone difference).

There're no flight to from Singapore to Hatyai since both Thai Airways and Tiger Air withdraw the route since around 2005. Bus is the only way there. The new Thai-Tiger Air may reinstate the route, but I'm not sure yet.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I asked GMS for only a Jack's Place set lunch treat, around S$15+/- at most.

He said he's broke. Spent all his money on a Super Package Greater China Guangzhou-Macao- Hong Kong-Taiwan All Round Trip with his wife, daughter and in-laws.

Green Light

Alfrescian
Loyal

If i remember correctly you mentioned you were an ex-convict from Changi prison, I am not saying they should not be given 2nd chance but asking to borrow money from stranger? is abit out of place:rolleyes:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is hardly the place to come to for loan...who would loan 10K to someone anonymous behind a nick?

Some more its 10K...not 1k or 100...

try contacting Wanbao and maybe a lee-porter will carry ur story and people will donate via the SPH.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like to find out more

1) If i have a criminal record, can i still migrate to another country ? Will they accept me ?

2) If i own a house in SG, I need to sell first then migrate ? When can I get my CPF money out ?

3) Is Vietnam, Thailand or China a good choice ? How about USA ?

4) Do i need to put any deposit or show my bank account statement ?

5) If once i decided to migrate, do i apply in Singapore or go there then apply ?

Quote for truth

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The poster must be brain are shorted. Begging for loan in sammyboy. Why not loan from friend or relative/family member. Now there are many cashline many bank offer 4~6% interest for a year/ 12 month.