• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you think of china?

D

Date Masamune

Ramseth is Vincent Sear

http://www.facebook.com/people/Vincent-Sear/1497965466

:eek::biggrin:

70768_1497965466_2780246_n.jpg

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, that's the pic I was talking about. He himself posted it here some months ago. It's quite a martial stance, you can't raise your leg and knee so high if you're untrained. The window ledge is almost half his height. But he didn't write anything in his FB.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, that's the pic I was talking about. He himself posted it here some months ago. It's quite a martial stance, you can't raise your leg and knee so high if you're untrained. The window ledge is almost half his height. But he didn't write anything in his FB.

Ramseth is definitely less than 1.7m tall

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth is definitely less than 1.7m tall

I think he's at least 1.65 (otherwise couldn't qualify for police regular) but obviously less than 1.7. He must have taken an interest in PA Dojo, which trained police regulars how to kick people. We NSmen weren't that privileged. We were given some unarmed combat and boxing trainings only, but we're aware of PA Dojo, a mix of taekwondo and karate.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am in guangzhou area, working in a friend's biz. a lot of travelling between,just came back from shanghai on sat.:cool:

where are you now? can meet up for a coffee or tea?:smile:

Are you in China now?
Which part of China and for what purpose?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am in guangzhou area, working in a friend's biz. a lot of travelling between,just came back from shanghai on sat.:cool:

Are you working as a male prostitute?
Your clientele is? Gays or Old women?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bert ah...what makes you think i can be a male prostitute. but i was treated to ktv and massage parlours a lot by the chinamen,whoa!,really feel like 天上人间。there is this ktv in shanghai, heard it's the number 2, when i stepped in, i got greeted by at least 20 to 30 syt in 2 neat rows and they are merely waitresses, the ktv hostesses mainly around age 19 to 25,all got snow white skin.makes me feel at home!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::o

Are you working as a male prostitute?
Your clientele is? Gays or Old women?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bert ah...what makes you think i can be a male prostitute. but i was treated to ktv and massage parlours a lot by the chinamen,whoa!,really feel like 天上人间。there is this ktv in shanghai, heard it's the number 2, when i stepped in, i got greeted by at least 20 to 30 syt in 2 neat rows and they are merely waitresses, the ktv hostesses mainly around age 19 to 25,all got snow white skin.makes me feel at home!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::o

So out of 30, how many did you bed?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all of them like that lah. PRC friends range from young adults to senior prcians, have been one of the first to sms well wishes during festive seasons for many years now. I find sinkies getting more no kam cheng because of the money crunch and belt tightening.

I still feel that sinkie society is far better than PRC society ....

jw5

Loyal

Not in China now, but have been in several places previously.
Need to have your wits about you. It's not true that every prc is a conman, but there are certainly many conmen in China.
Even on the streets of Shanghai, you can have prc nationals telling you that they are "like you, from another city, and obviously have lost their wallets".
Some business people can be very unscrupulous and cut-throat.
There are plenty of temptations around GZ, especially in Dongguan and Zhuhai, try not to get caught up in that type of lifestyle.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right! when i was at shenzhen airport wanting to catch a bus to my other destination, a middleman appraoch me and offer to send me costing only 150 renminbi. then i heard from my another china colleague this is a con job,either they drive you to elsewhere or bring you to a strange place and extort money from you. the pple here varies, i manage to interact with factory workers, management level and even eat in their canteen. some are nice,some are plain stoopid,some are cunning. varies...but above all, better than chao ah neh!
ya,gz has a lot of vices. i have to entertain and act brothers with them, if not if they ask me how was the girl, i will malu. i just simply asked for massage,naked,with mirror mounted on top of the bed. there you can enjoy the view of her back,sibeh steam! asked her what service and went thru motion with her.:o

macau, on the other hand, is another expensive and nice place! one fine morning, went to lisboa for breakfast, you can see all the syt china chicks quality differ from gz. i assure you that nose sure bleed. the better and chio china syt girls worked as pros there and i heard their price is very expensive. i just like to disturb and ask them how much,what service and then walk away.:o:biggrin:

hee...i heard a lot of spore towkay uncles on pretext come to china for biz but actually come here to party. work hard and party hard, that's the way!

Not in China now, but have been in several places previously.
Need to have your wits about you. It's not true that every prc is a conman, but there are certainly many conmen in China.
Even on the streets of Shanghai, you can have prc nationals telling you that they are "like you, from another city, and obviously have lost their wallets".
Some business people can be very unscrupulous and cut-throat.
There are plenty of temptations around GZ, especially in Dongguan and Zhuhai, try not to get caught up in that type of lifestyle.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotbot;685792 hee...i heard a lot of spore towkay uncles on pretext come to china for biz but actually come here to party. work hard and party hard said:
Not only S'pore towkays lah ah bot. Wannabe politicians also chiong Macau. If you happen to be there, please stay at GoldenDragon hotel ok? Sauna there too. Thank you.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are right! when i was at shenzhen airport wanting to catch a bus to my other destination, a middleman appraoch me and offer to send me costing only 150 renminbi. then i heard from my another china colleague this is a con job,either they drive you to elsewhere or bring you to a strange place and extort money from you. the pple here varies, i manage to interact with factory workers, management level and even eat in their canteen. some are nice,some are plain stoopid,some are cunning. varies...but above all, better than chao ah neh!
ya,gz has a lot of vices. i have to entertain and act brothers with them, if not if they ask me how was the girl, i will malu. i just simply asked for massage,naked,with mirror mounted on top of the bed. there you can enjoy the view of her back,sibeh steam! asked her what service and went thru motion with her.:o

macau, on the other hand, is another expensive and nice place! one fine morning, went to lisboa for breakfast, you can see all the syt china chicks quality differ from gz. i assure you that nose sure bleed. the better and chio china syt girls worked as pros there and i heard their price is very expensive. i just like to disturb and ask them how much,what service and then walk away.:o:biggrin:

hee...i heard a lot of spore towkay uncles on pretext come to china for biz but actually come here to party. work hard and party hard, that's the way!

hi there

1. bro, me too in and out of chiney many many occasions.
2. all biz trips.
3. hope that the temptation does not get the better of you.
4. honest, what is so good about chiney?
5. so, so, so leh!
6. my place of work: shanghai and suzhou.
7. prc are like plastic, fake.