• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you feel happy cursing people ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
@iamnobody I started this thread on your behalf

Do you feel happy cursing people ? Maybe you have never done so in your life. Me too !

I suspect it's a very shiok feeling during which all your pent up frustrations and jealousy are expelled.

One needs to be extremely evil to always swear and curse other people, so perhaps to compensate for that evilness the same person is motivated to do charity to help others.

What say you ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@iamnobody I started this thread on your behalf

Do you feel happy cursing people ? Maybe you have never done so in your life. Me too !

I suspect it's a very shiok feeling during which all your pent up frustrations and jealousy are expelled.

One needs to be extremely evil to always swear and curse other people, so perhaps to compensate for that evilness the same person is motivated to do charity to help others.

What say you ?

Depends. For example, I consider these people as subhuman trash, so technically cursing them isn't really cursing people. It's no different from cursing animals or insects to me. :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the exception of John Tan, we forumners here are happy fucking the Pappies everyday.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also cursing the PAP ministers but they still laughing to the banks....so no harm done.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t feel happy when cursing Chinese communist terrorist. I just want to educate people to keep a distance from China communist terrorists