• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you think of china?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never been to China before and not interested in Chinese girls. If I go to China, the only place that's of interest to me is the Great Wall.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about Dongguan but you are right on Zhuhai.

in zhuhai, this is a very happening street, if you want syt to drink and play dice with you, this is the street,called lian hua jie. i can assure you nose sure bleed. :biggrin::biggrin::obut be careful if they ask you to go hotel, they will collaborate with their boyfriend to extort money from you.

P1010193.jpg

P1010191.jpg

if you notice the right hand side, there is where the syt meimeis will drink and play dice with you.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he's at least 1.65 (otherwise couldn't qualify for police regular) but obviously less than 1.7. He must have taken an interest in PA Dojo, which trained police regulars how to kick people. We NSmen weren't that privileged. We were given some unarmed combat and boxing trainings only, but we're aware of PA Dojo, a mix of taekwondo and karate.

You sure less than 1.7? Looking at the pic he looks rather small i must say.

How heavy u think he looks like?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never been to China before and not interested in Chinese girls. If I go to China, the only place that's of interest to me is the Great Wall.

That's actually quite a surprise. I would think that all ang mohs even mixed ones would have interest in chinese girls. What mix are you if you don't mind sharing.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure less than 1.7? Looking at the pic he looks rather small i must say.

How heavy u think he looks like?

I don't know. I just estimate him between 1.65 to 1.70.

That's actually quite a surprise. I would think that all ang mohs even mixed ones would have interest in chinese girls. What mix are you if you don't mind sharing.

I'm Eng-Chn Eurasian. Nothing surprising about why I'm not interested in Chinese (or other) girls. I'm very happy with my wife. :smile:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose your wife is chinese correct?

forvendet is the handsomest forumer here, next to ramseth. nobody beats ram, perhaps only by equalization the kotek. as a handsome half breed, definitely can snag a chio bu, and in sg, chinese spg will be first to grab. very hard to find eurasian spg in sg these days.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
forvendet is the handsomest forumer here, next to ramseth. nobody beats ram, perhaps only by equalization the kotek. as a handsome half breed, definitely can snag a chio bu, and in sg, chinese spg will be first to grab. very hard to find eurasian spg in sg these days.

Aiyoyo, icic. The thing about half breeds is that they can either way. Some look very ang moh like mark richmond. Some look more asian. Actually it's a bit of an oxymoron to call a eurasian an spg since they are half ang mohs. Something like calling an ang moh woman an spg. Maybe ang moh spg likes asians only haha. Doesn't sound right. Another name should be used for ang moh lady that only likes asians.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoyo, icic. The thing about half breeds is that they can either way. Some look very ang moh like mark richmond. Some look more asian. Actually it's a bit of an oxymoron to call a eurasian an spg since they are half ang mohs. Something like calling an ang moh woman an spg. Maybe ang moh spg likes asians only haha. Doesn't sound right. Another name should be used for ang moh lady that only likes asians.

asiaphallusphiles.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Equalisation is an old dirty ugly drunken kotek.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so i suppose your wife is chinese. Typical. Look there's no need to announce your fidelity online. Are you sexually interested in chinese females? You see there's this thing i'm just confused about that's all regarding the genders among the races.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, it's not that, it takes time to know someone, it's just their priority is money. imagine they have been a communist state for so long, once opened to outside world, of course, they will want to make more money. imho.

Totally agree with you!:eek: