• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foo Mee Har - How did she ever pass the tea party?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. It speaks volume of the way MPs are elected, or should I put, walk over the finish line at election. She is not there for politics
2. Singapore MPs still lead very private lives. Otherwise, she will not be bothered join politics.

Singapore way of politics have graduated now that there are people like her.
Correct me if I am wrong, LKY will fail her based on the fact that she is not a people person.

I wont vote for people like her and that putucherry fellow. Where is our hearts sinkyporeans?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wont vote for people like her and that putucherry fellow. Where is our hearts sinkyporeans?

Who? CumEyes? That pondan can't see even if you pass him a wet towel and ten bottles of saline solution. MotherFucker's neurons had been replaced by sperm!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FMH, though married with kids, retains her shape pretty well. Definitely a lau chio bu. Lily has a rival now. The only big difference is Ben Neo was never a bankrupt.

jesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering her age and bank pay, it is likely she has reached a career ceiling. What better way to get herself a safety blanket by becoming a PAP MP, it will open new career paths for her.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering her age and bank pay, it is likely she has reached a career ceiling. What better way to get herself a safety blanket by becoming a PAP MP, it will open new career paths for her.

You fucking peasant. If that is a ceiling that is a fucking high ceiling.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel frustrated, sad, angry, how our so-called values are consistently bastardised by the ruling PAP during the so-called renewal process. This is the party that extols work ethics, not giving a penny to the needy unless it is earned, Asian values of thrift and hard work, honesty and purity...

Back in 1959 when they formed the first self-government, they walked out in all white and they could be believed. Now the colour white and PAP are contradiction in terms.

There's truth in Lord Acton's Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. Best statement in centuries.

kitelover3112

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprised by her appointment. The PAP is an elitist party, has always been. Appointing one from within their ranks to stand for election only serves to confirm that...

chloe_ask

Lee Kuan Yew once said you could judge a person's true character by observing their body language and facial expressions, lessons learned from Lim Kim San.
Watch how she stretches a simple answer about when she became a citizen into a convoluted response. Note also she mixes weeks for days, the extraordinary short waiting time for citizenship approval. More extraordinary is the refusal to identify the MP who brought her aboard - Vivian Balakrishnan. This is so in character of her. She knows Balakrishnan is still carrying a black eye for the YOG fiasco, she won't allow her own ambitions plans to be tainted by the likes of him.

<object>
<param name="movie" value="http://image.razor.tv/site/flashplayer/razortv2.swf"></param>
<param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param>
<embed allowfullscreen="true" width="576" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="382" src="http://image.razor.tv/site/flashplayer/razortv2.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/stream/playerXml%3Bjsessionid%3DCA2426A31D9E541BF9C60A36A5CAD03A.00%3Frepeat%3Dfalse%26autostart%3Dfalse%26video%3Dcontentbean%3A61150%26browserUrl%3Dhttp%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/General_Election/&adsurl=http%3A//www.razor.tv%3A80/site/servlet/adsVideo/%3Fstream%3Dcontentbean%3A61150%26channel%3Dcontentbean%3A59830&isembed=true&hideall=true&hidebnt=true"></embed>
</object>

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I looked at her video and my hair stood. The facial expressions tell me she more ike an actress and PR person compared to the rest of the PAP candidates. I'm wary of such people.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you but would like to make a small correction. Lord Acton actually said, 'Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely.' It's a small but very important distinction.

[SIZE=3 said:
There's truth in Lord Acton's Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. Best statement in centuries.[/SIZE]

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have had the misfortune of working with this person in the bank. If you do not help her in climbing the corporate ladder, you only get to speak to the secretary.

She is decked out in Chanel suits, drives a big car, makes large bonuses by talking, what would she know about the poor and the helpless?

From 15, she has been in boarding school. A malaysian who can go overseas, clearly a priveleged life. What would she know about the heartlanders?

Did she get to be a "banker" by doing what she knows? Nope. It is about what you say, what you wear and who you talk to that makes you a big banker.

I fell off my chair when I saw her in the papers. The government has finally shown that it is all about the superficial that they are keen in. What is real and genuine is all talk!

It is the woe of Singaporeans when she is part of PAP. We have finally reached the beginning of the end.....

Thsi really is the LAST CHANCE for all Singapooreans to show their balls and middle fingers to the superficial and liars SCUMS IN WHITE.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel frustrated, sad, angry, how our so-called values are consistently bastardised by the ruling PAP during the so-called renewal process. This is the party that extols work ethics, not giving a penny to the needy unless it is earned, Asian values of thrift and hard work, honesty and purity...

Back in 1959 when they formed the first self-government, they walked out in all white and they could be believed. Now the colour white and PAP are contradiction in terms.

There's truth in Lord Acton's Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. Best statement in centuries.

Yes no longer the same party. VOTE FOR CHANGE!!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
And we are told by some passed-used-by-dates ministers that these candidates, including that Tin Whatever, can empathise (and fight for them) with the voters who are fighting a daily battle to survive, let alone 3 meals be it in a resturant, coffeeshop or hawker center ?

It is very obvious this latest slate of new candidates (and some old timers included), including some generals, is there for their own monetary rewards and job security.

What have these new candidates did for the country prior to their nominations ?

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal
I looked at her video and my hair stood. The facial expressions tell me she more ike an actress and PR person compared to the rest of the PAP candidates. I'm wary of such people.

Tigeress in the making.. unfortunately like it or not.. she is going in .. and out. and in .. and out... ops..:eek::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She look like the type who sleep her way to the top ...can already imagine her with business suit and black legging .....buay tahan liao ...