• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Buy a house in JB and a virgin become a public toilet. Where's Johor Sultan to redress injustice for me?

Seriously Johor Sultan I hope you read this and know your mudlander Chinese subjects aka my neighbours, slanderers in JB forum and this cottonmouth are evil devils who deserved to be sent back to China for their crime and being a big disgrace to MALAYSIA.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

Another proof that mudlanders do not mean what they say when they say nice things. Similar when they say bad things of you are all lies too.

I mean what I say. Very interested to meet you in person. For all we know, you may turn out to be a very nice and charming lady like the First Daughter. She is my dream lady.

Cottonmouth told me to get ready a bottle of pepper spray. I don't know why.

Since you turn me down, I am so glad and relieved because honestly I don't know what to do with the pepper spray on a nice lady.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I mean what I say. Very interested to meet you in person. For all we know, you may turn out to be a very nice and charming lady like the First Daughter. She is my dream lady.

Cottonmouth told me to get ready a bottle of pepper spray. I don't know why.

Since you turn me down, I am so glad and relieved because I don't know what to do with the pepper spray on a nice and charming lady.

If you don't know what to do you will not almost go out to buy. Another proof of mudlander twisting snake.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I tell you to go die you will go or almost go die?

If you are like the First Daughter, many men including Cottonmouth will jump if you say so.

53e42ea2283870a32c2dfd1b95224fb0.jpg

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously Johor Sultan I hope you read this and know your mudlander Chinese subjects aka my neighbours, slanderers in JB forum and this cottonmouth are evil devils who deserved to be sent back to China for their crime and being a big disgrace to MALAYSIA.

I am the Sultan of Johore Road and I have read your posts. I have investigated everything and I find that those bastards are lying. You are not public toilet #1 but public toilet #2. Those bastards anyhow say.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No reply from cottonmouth to show proof of my acknowledgement of being SLUT. Another proof of shameless mudlanders are always lying without batting an eyelid. That's why they always think others are lying. Ownself Liar say others liar.

Don't understand why you are offended when you have openly acknowledged yourself as a S.L.U.T :biggrin:

Another big fat lie from shameless mudlander. Show my acknowledgement LIAR. In fact I said the reverse. If you and other bloody mudlander bastards can be thrown into jail , I can prove that I am not public toilet and never one.

Pui your shameless filthy mouth. COWARD slanderer cottonmouth no guts to slander Johor Sultan but slander me non-stop with shit lies from his filthy COWARD mouth. Pui your phua CB Bo ka kao mudlander Chinese filthy cunt mother rearing a beast.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am the Sultan of Johore Road and I have read your posts. I have investigated everything and I find that those bastards are lying. You are not public toilet #1 but public toilet #2. Those bastards anyhow say.

Cyberbully cottonmouth and balapundek do to others what they don't want others to do to their SLUT cunt bitches at home. Sia suay lang COWARD bully mudlander bastard.

COWARD slanderer cottonmouth and balapundek no guts to slander Johor Sultan but slander me non-stop with shit lies from their filthy COWARD mouth. Pui cottonmouth and balapundek phua CB Bo ka kao mudlander Chinese filthy cunt SLUT mothers raising beast sons.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

1) Why my dead India doctor thread has 216k views and 20 or 30 guests round the clock. What's so interesting about this dead thread?
I suspect the link to that thread has been shared outside of sammyboy.com many times since last year, and obviously not just Indians have been viewing it, right?
It's just a very interesting topic, and has nothing to do with you.

2) Why my Facebook account has filthy shit skins from India to Bangladesh to Pakistan to Saudi Arabia - under people I may know - when I have ZERO contact let alone friend with anyone from there. Must be filthy shit crime right?
I suspect you must have clicked on their profile pages in the past out of curiosity.
I also have a Facebook account which I use only for browsing, and most (maybe even all) of the "People you may know" on my profile page are people whose profile pages I've browsed through before.

3) Why mudlander bastard cottonmouth was making those insinuation about India like saying I walked naked in india and no one come near? And then called me public toilet number one in India? Note this is before I talked about I and 2.
You know my answer, i.e. it's because you insulted him first one and a half months ago in the following thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237095-Typical-Sinkie-bitch-who-thinks-only-she-s-right&p=2530226#post2530226

4) actually not just cottonmouth but many others coincidental same nature neh neh neh ji comments by many other filthy mouth people here. How come all talking same thing suddenly?
If you're referring to zeroo's thread (started a few days ago):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238712-CB-kia-Goh-Meng-Seng-s-neh-neh-amp-Neh-Ji-bigger-than-Ai-Takagi
please prove how exactly he was insinuating you. :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you spring chicken or MILF?

Cyberbully cottonmouth and balapundek do to others what they don't want others to do to their SLUT cunt bitches at home. Sia suay lang COWARD bully mudlander bastard.

COWARD slanderer cottonmouth and balapundek no guts to slander Johor Sultan but slander me non-stop with shit lies from their filthy COWARD mouth. Pui cottonmouth and balapundek phua CB Bo ka kao mudlander Chinese filthy cunt SLUT mothers raising beast sons.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The reason why I ask to meet you in person is to prove if there is really a insane person in this forum or not. Again, I am not saying you are. For all I know, you may turn out to be a very nice person in real life.

You know , many of us hide behind our virtual personas and become like cosplay actors, playing out a role that is very different from the person in real life. I don't know why. It could be ego, escapism, some kind of relief from hurts or just fantasy. There are people who literally live in the virtual world.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and a virgin become a public toilet.
:eek: Are you really a virgin? :confused:
Then you have another club to join (besides abstaining from voting in any Sinkie election, like I've mentioned before) because I'm also a virgin:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2503067#post2503067
Yes, I'm straight; and when I'm in the mood, I appreciate/admire women with shy/cute/sweet/humble characters, regardless of their age (but nearly all of them tend to be Japanese). :o
But I'm also a virgin and intend to remain so until I die. :wink:
So I will at most only appreciate/admire such high-quality women either through the internet or from a distance in real life. :wink:
But it's rare to come across such women in Singapore; and even if I'm lucky enough to meet such a woman in real life, I would feel unworthy of her.
attachment.php

And since she would be truly humble and shy, her profile in real life would probably be very low, just like mine. :o

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

Bro, how do you even make sense of her senseless mumbling?
It's a wall of rubbish to me...
Some parts make sense, but not the remaining parts.
I'm trying my best to heal her soul by explaining where she's in the wrong, while agreeing with her when she's really in the right. :o
But I'm tempted to give up soon.... :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

Rubbish. Cottonmouth has been insulting Spore women and insinuating me since he started his account obviously way before I confronted him so called the first post that I insulted him which is not even true. His thread was was insulting Spore woman and my reply is he is dumped by one. You call that insulting him when he is the one who start THAT thread insulting Spore woman.

And don't anyhow say. I don't know any filthy shit skin and not interested in their Facebook and never clicked on them FIRST before these thieves started appearing under people I may know. I suspect it's the reverse. That is, they come and see my Facebook profile and that's why they are captured as people I may know.

And insinuating I already showed you the latest example today but you are obviously shielding these cyber bullies. Please don't waste my time anymore.

I suspect the link to that thread has been shared outside of sammyboy.com many times since last year, and obviously not just Indians have been viewing it, right?
It's just a very interesting topic, and has nothing to do with you.

I suspect you must have clicked on their profile pages in the past out of curiosity.
I also have a Facebook account which I use only for browsing, and most (maybe even all) of the "People you may know" on my profile page are people whose profile pages I've browsed through before.

You know my answer, i.e. it's because you insulted him first one and a half months ago in the following thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237095-Typical-Sinkie-bitch-who-thinks-only-she-s-right&p=2530226#post2530226

If you're referring to zeroo's thread (started a few days ago):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238712-CB-kia-Goh-Meng-Seng-s-neh-neh-amp-Neh-Ji-bigger-than-Ai-Takagi
please prove how exactly he was insinuating you. :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The reason why I ask to meet you in person is to prove if there is really a insane person in this forum or not. Again, I am not saying you are. For all I know, you may turn out to be a very nice person in real life.

You know , many of us hide behind our virtual personas and become like cosplay actors, playing out a role that is very different from the person in real life. I don't know why. It could be ego, escapism, some kind of relief from hurts or just fantasy. There are people who literally live in the virtual world.

You talking about yourself hiding behind computer and playing cyberbully.