• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The highest pitch song i ever heard - exclude china mountain songs

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;F-nyeiKk35M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-nyeiKk35M [/video]

Did Miljenko Matijevic cheated ? I thought so but not after the live version :wink:

[video=youtube;yx2JjrK6wwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx2JjrK6wwM [/video]

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlan oi, better not stand close to this high-pitched singer or any meimei singing chinky mountain songs....
it'll break and burst the balls, and we really don't want the seeds rolling all over the floor :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlan oi, better not stand close to this high-pitched singer or any meimei singing chinky mountain songs....
it'll break and burst the balls, and we really don't want the seeds rolling all over the floor :p

I tried to investigate , I think is 1000hz ( the highest of the 12 or 24 fret string ) - can break balls ? :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tried to investigate , I think is 1000hz ( the highest of the 12 or 24 fret string ) - can break balls ? :rolleyes:

vf range is between 300 hz and 3400 hz. for the highest frequency in voice telephony and audio tech, we use 4khz as the limit and double it to 8k for digital sampling based on nyquist principle, thus deriving pulse code modulation (pcm) as the benchmark and basis for all digital audio modulation henceforth. of course, there are codecs today that further compress the sampling rate yet achieve spectacular audio quality. but pcm is still the undisputed modulation base and king for best digitized audio quality.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vf range is between 300 hz and 3400 hz. for the highest frequency in voice telephony and audio tech, we use 4khz as the limit and double it to 8k for digital sampling based on nyquist principle, thus deriving pulse code modulation (pcm) as the benchmark and basis for all digital audio modulation henceforth. of course, there are codecs today that further compress the sampling rate yet achieve spectacular audio quality. but pcm is still the undisputed modulation base and king for best digitized audio quality.

:eek: so chim.

What is the frequency that break glass ?
Do you think steelheart studio version is using the items you mentioned ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek: so chim.

What is the frequency that break glass ?
Do you think steelheart studio version is using the items you mentioned ?

depends on the resonance or "natural" frequency of the glass structure. to find out, simply tap the side of glass with a metal spoon, fork or knife. at that resonant frequency, if your voice can achieve it for several seconds and at the right amplitude, the glass will shatter. for sounds from instruments, they have varying frequency ranges and don't normally correspond with the human vf range. other animals have different vf ranges, not always the same with the human vf range.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
depends on the resonance or "natural" frequency of the glass structure. to find out, simply tap the side of glass with a metal spoon, fork or knife. at that resonant frequency, if your voice can achieve it for several seconds and at the right amplitude, the glass will shatter. for sounds from instruments, they have varying frequency ranges and don't normally correspond with the human vf range. other animals have different vf ranges, not always the same with the human vf range.

tq for explaining . Now I can safely play steelheart songs on my bmb system even when my glass panel shakes. It did not match the sound of the steelheart sound / instrument.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;i28UEoLXVFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLXVFQ&list=RDi28UEoLXVFQ&index=1[/video]
Cinderella Tom Keifer is another contender in the pitch frequency, but I think steelheart still win if he did not cheat.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;8O317T6Zlno]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O317T6Zlno [/video]

Sebastian Bach from Skid Row is another one.
This 3 long haired rockers all born in the 60s can compete . I buy tierce bets.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its strange and sad that this range of music is only available from this era. :rolleyes:

Nowadays music also nice and also in certain range but nowhere in this type of range.

Greenday and Simple Plan are 2 of my favourites in current music scene , and sounded alike in their music arrangements. But lose to the long haired rockers in the pitch department.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mariah carey can beat this easily.

IMHO the difference is Mariah Carey High pitch is the 弱 to super high pitch (which can exceed steelheart) mostly for r&b . Unlike cinderalla type where the tune is maintained in high pitch tune throughout the song.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
This 4 quartet bets are very suitable to slow dance with slim waist gal in a disco pub with slow moving lights and crystals :biggrin:
If there's a "quintet bet", how about:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_Curci
lead singer for the following song:
wikipedia.org/wiki/More_Than_Words_Can_Say
released in 1990 by:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Alias_(band)

[video=youtube;pjhrGPFaQoQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhrGPFaQoQ[/video]

[video=youtube;ZPr7xs_CG-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPr7xs_CG-0[/video]

I like the melody, but not the lyrics! :p

Last edited: