• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] -AMDL got freaked out because her sleepwalking sister kept staring at her

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

@TraciMartin

@TraciMartin

11 days ago
The most scared I’ve ever been was when my husband was sleepwalking looking for something in our apartment with a mag light. I was so terrified that he would see me in the bed and think I was who he was looking for. But when he did see me, he got annoyed and asked what I was looking at. Then I got annoyed and asked him what he was looking for. He said his exhaust pipes. We then argued for 20 minutes that he was actually still asleep. And gradually he woke up and logic came back. Sleepwalkers are crazy.