• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Facebook plug in

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As anonymity does not seem to be an issue with a section of the population, I have bitten the bullet and will be adding a facebook comment plug in to this forum so that facebook users can comment here without having to sign up for a forum account.

However, please note that those who do not wish to be identified MUST NOT comment via facebook unless of course their facebook account is fake too. However, please note that I cannot guarantee that facebook will not divulge your true identity if requested.

If you want to be safe, a forum account is still your best bet. I have a decade long reputation of divulging zilch. Nobody has ever been sued because of what they said on any of my websites.

Watch this space for further developments.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
um...wtf would we want anything to do with facebook?if theres anything i despise the most,its facebook and its insistance on wanting to track ur every fucking move on every site u go to.....and have it reported like CNN news for everyone to see...i dont see how facebook will benefit us in anyway....

and why do we give a damn about what some random facebook user have to say?sammyboy is a close knit community and its mostly just a bunch of regulars we come in to see everyday

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
um...wtf would we want anything to do with facebook?if theres anything i despise the most,its facebook and its insistance on wanting to track ur every fucking move on every site u go to.....and have it reported like CNN news for everyone to see...i dont see how facebook will benefit us in anyway....

and why do we give a damn about what some random facebook user have to say?sammyboy is a close knit community and its mostly just a bunch of regulars we come in to see everyday

I'm just adding options.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds OK, give it a try.

Let see gay Loong and his cronies dare to drop in here to handle our kpkb. Any guide how to fake in Facebook?

Why not you also do the same as Facebook, that is stop Google search engine penetrate your site which Facebook did.

Anyway search engine like Google is getting into a lot of legal troubles MYOB other people's businesses, using search robot unauthorized search into webiste html files and published images/ contents without permission.

Search engines like Google is a private limited company and not under legislation to links and publish things in their website. Google is a company, a private website too, and who are they to MYOB other websites and unauthorized search of html files to extract images and contents for their own profit margins.

Better sells your Googles shares and you will see more people are taking Googles to court.

As anonymity does not seem to be an issue with a section of the population, I have bitten the bullet and will be adding a facebook comment plug in to this forum so that facebook users can comment here without having to sign up for a forum account.

However, please note that those who do not wish to be identified MUST NOT comment via facebook unless of course their facebook account is fake too. However, please note that I cannot guarantee that facebook will not divulge your true identity if requested.

If you want to be safe, a forum account is still your best bet. I have a decade long reputation of divulging zilch. Nobody has ever been sued because of what they said on any of my websites.

Watch this space for further developments.

Last edited: