• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Millionaire plastic surgeon dies of cancer at age 40.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mdm Tang,

You seem to be a very nice person in this forum. Many times I have to admit I enjoy your posts. Yesterday I discovered that you had zapped me:

(1) with vulgarity and
(2) anonymously not leaving a name
(3) without leaving a reason of what I did wrong

Screen2-1.png

Below is the post that you zapped me

Screen1.png

Can anyone here reading this tell me what is it in my post that caused Mdm Tan to zap me anonymously and with vulgarity? Please be my judge. Do I deserve to be zapped anonymously for these words I posted? Why should this be done anonymously?

Everyone here knows that I am a harmless guy in this forum so why do harmless people deserve to be zap?

Mdm Tang I could have zapped you back but why should I do it and fall into your childish and cowardice game zapping people without leaving a name. Do you have something to tell this forum why you did it? We are waiting.

M

Mdm Tang

Dear Joetsy ,

Sorry for the late reply to here.
i have if i may say pick up a
experiment style like our Bosam .

Experiment have ended and i know the
results.

Sorry i pick on you for the Experiment
because you are the Richest here
in term of points ( more than 10, 000 pts ).

Am truly sorry to have upset you.

Mdm Tang,

You seem to be a very nice person in this forum. Many times I have to admit I enjoy your posts. Yesterday I discovered that you had zapped me:

(1) with vulgarity and
(2) anonymously not leaving a name
(3) without leaving a reason of what I did wrong

Screen2-1.png

Below is the post that you zapped me

Screen1.png

Can anyone here reading this tell me what is it in my post that caused Mdm Tan to zap me anonymously and with vulgarity? Please be my judge. Do I deserve to be zapped anonymously for these words I posted? Why should this be done anonymously?

Everyone here knows that I am a harmless guy in this forum so why do harmless people deserve to be zap?

Mdm Tang I could have zapped you back but why should I do it and fall into your childish and cowardice game zapping people without leaving a name. Do you have something to tell this forum why you did it? We are waiting.

jw5

Loyal
Dear Joetsy ,

Sorry for the late reply to here.
i have if i may say pick up a
experiment style like our Bosam .
Experiment have ended and i know the
results.
Sorry i pick on you for the Experiment
because you are the Richest here
in term of points ( more than 10, 000 pts ).
Am truly sorry to have upset you.

You fucking piece of shit, forummer with the nick Mdm Tang.

You also did the same to me, leaving messages like "chee bye fuck u ok".
What experiment are you trying to do, zapping while leaving vulgar and abusive messages?

You are just a manipulative bastard who enjoys sending vulgar and abusive messages.

Pretending to be nice and friendly, but sending abusive messages, thinking that people will not know that it's your nick.

Are your children manipulative bastards like you?

M

Mdm Tang

The Answers to your anger can

be found in one of BosSam thread.

Sorry did not manage to retrive it on time for

this reply to you .

my sincere apologies ... :smile:

the results of my experiment you all know already ... :(

jw5

Loyal
The Answers to your anger can
be found in one of BosSam thread.
Sorry did not manage to retrive it on time for
this reply to you .
my sincere apologies ... :smile:
the results of my experiment you all know already ... :(

Fucking cheebye kia.

We also know that you use the nick BCR101 to spew vulgarities both in the forum and zapping.
You are also particularly defensive when there is criticism of taxi drivers.
Why? You gambling away more than you earn and need to spew vulgarities here to destress?

Stop pretending to be a nice and innocent forummer. Your game is up, motherfucker.

M

Mdm Tang

U have just furnished all the answers to my
experiments . Good nite .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now i know who are the ones who used vulgarities, obscenities and profanities. madam tang's experiment works wonderfully well. even very kwai kwai senior infractors failed the experiment.

just look at the amount of vulgarities that were spewed over-night over one comment by madam tang.

there is no need to ask any reason why you are zapped. i have been zaPPED to minus zero for no apparent reason at all....all the vulgarities and shit dumped into my reputation system...perhaps this is part of the game. but what i am seein now is the Mother Of All Battles and the Big Boys are playing the game with alliance and with mulitple handles and clones...

i have been deeply implicated in so many things...i just don't know what to say....i will just watch and sit on the bench....this zapping system reveals many interesting characters...characters that i've admired for so long...and they came tumbling down ,one by one...all these speak volumes of the truth of the characters....very interesting experiment indeed.

so kopiuncle has become madam tang overnight...hahhaaa!!!...kopiuncle has also become Ron Ron and Besottled...Kopiuncle has become LTB...Kukubird....Geyland Uncle...Conyuconhee....and so on.

If there is someone you want to clobber, it is always kopiuncle...kopuncle this and kopiuncle that.....come on guys! give this old man a break lah!!!...go and fight with the Big Boys with the Nuclear Bombs....not this frail little old kopiuncle.Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday.....Don't sweat the small stuff....I've taken all the shit here for quite some time....and now I just want to watch...Thank you once again.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking cheebye kia.

We also know that you use the nick BCR101 to spew vulgarities both in the forum and zapping.
You are also particularly defensive when there is criticism of taxi drivers.
Why? You gambling away more than you earn and need to spew vulgarities here to destress?

Stop pretending to be a nice and innocent forummer. Your game is up, motherfucker.

your language is shocking to me. i've always admired and respected you as one of the best forummers here...but your post here really shocked me. what happend to you? are you not the original Jw5 that I knew? cheers!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dear J, I fully sympathise and empathise with you. I respect and admire your magnanimosity in this instance. Yes, you could have unleased your power and reduced any forummer here to moderation. But you didn't. This speaks volume of your greatness and kindness. I hope more senior brothers will behave like you.Thank you and have a wonderful and peaceful Sunday.You have displayed your great tolerance and your responsibility while wielding the greatest power here.Thank you.You've set the high moral standard which I hope senior brothers will follow.Cheers!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear J, I fully sympathise and empathise with you. I respect and admire your magnanimosity in this instance. Yes, you could have unleased your power and reduced any forummer here to moderation. But you didn't. This speaks volume of your greatness and kindness. I hope more senior brothers will behave like you.Thank you and have a wonderful and peaceful Sunday.You have displayed your great tolerance and your responsibility while wielding the greatest power here.Thank you.You've set the high moral standard which I hope senior brothers will follow.Cheers!
Ron Ron, morning! Wah today so early arh?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ron Ron, morning! Wah today so early arh?

Bro Chon,you've already fucked me several times. I respected your honesty in leaving your name in the reputation system. I must tell you that you have hit the wrong target. I forgive you for your mistake. But please do not fuck me again.Thank you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mdm Tang

Your apology is not accepted. Why?

1. Social Experiment is social by nature and public, your zapping is personal and vulgar
2. You could have PMed me and told me it was a social experiment immediately when I was complaining about it
3. But instead like a coward you are you hid behind the system thinking and hoping you will not be expose

Mdm Tang now everyone knows you are evil, narrow minded, coward and from this apology everyone knows you are a LIAR.

How dare you come to this forum and fuck innocent people anonymously and hope you never get caught? I bet the other zappers are clones of yours too as the pattern is similar - cowardice and vulgar and even leaving the same the exclamation marks after each time you curse.

I cannot help it now but call you a typical sinkie loser. Tell me if I am unreasonable on the above words. I could have zapped you till kingdom come but no I will not go so low like you COWARD.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mr. kopi I am sad to tell you this, please no need to carry my balls. Go read my new post

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?132350-kopiuncle-Saint-or-Devil&p=1265264#post1265264