• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Millionaire plastic surgeon dies of cancer at age 40.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering too about the strange religious thing.
There is another transcript, but it has a lot of Christianity stuff in it - detailing how he was an unbelieving, practising doctor to a practising Christian spreading Christian messages and faith because of certain voices and revelations during this illness. This transcript doesn't seem to reflect the one in the Youtube video which looks unedited, genuine. His audience is supposedly from the Dental Christian Fellowship (24 Nov 2011) - about 8 months after his diagnosis though doctors gave him a prognosis of only 3 - 4 months to live.

For Christians, this alternative transcript is very compelling.

Here is the link:
http://www.heavenaddress.com/Dr-Richard-Teo-Keng-Siang/424153/379719/content

This is bullsh!t. there is no alternative trasncript. Just bullshit. the original and real transcript in youtube was secular and agnostic in ALL aspects and how he regret going into aesthetic medicine for a fast buck. the video was a talk he gave to dental students on how not to be materialistic. No mention of religion or Xtians or God. the transcrips/video in youtube was ad verbatim , word for word the same except for the religious part (does not exists in the video) which some christians hijacked , insert in the fake modified worded testimony and modify it and turn into into some cr@p proselytizing. Real fark up these Xtains. why can't they leave other dead people testimony alone. real sneaky and @ssholes. subterfuge and abuse of the dead doctor's tesimony. that's why I am against alot of these @ssholes. Like CHC and new creation, all falsehoods. don't believe everything you hear or read. check and double check

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This is bullsh!t. there is no alternative trasncript. Just bullshit. the original and real transcript in youtube was secular and agnostic in ALL aspects and how he regret going into aesthetic medicine for a fast buck. the video was a talk he gave to dental students on how not to be materialistic. No mention of religion or Xtians or God. the transcrips/video in youtube was ad verbatim , word for word the same except for the religious part (does not exists in the video) which some christians hijacked , insert in the fake modified worded testimony and modify it and turn into into some cr@p proselytizing. Real fark up these Xtains. why can't they leave other dead people testimony alone. real sneaky and @ssholes. subterfuge and abuse of the dead doctor's tesimony. that's why I am against alot of these @ssholes. Like CHC and new creation, all falsehoods. don't believe everything you hear or read. check and double check

There were two testimonies he shared lah.

One is the one with christianity references.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cC8lJyxOZvA

The other one was for the dental students which did not have christianity references ( the one you referred to).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6oSDyMUigQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umLkfADe17s

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were two testimonies he shared lah.

One is the one with christianity references.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cC8lJyxOZvA

The other one was for the dental students which did not have christianity references ( the one you referred to).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6oSDyMUigQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umLkfADe17s
Don't be fooled by it. the one with christian reference has no video, just voice and sound like a totally different person in speech, voice and tone compared to the second agnostic video which shows him talking with absolutely no reference to god or religion. the christian version is most probably a fake as somebody has pointed out, done by Xtian as their bluff has been called. why should he post one with video and one without and totally different voice altogether although taken at same time. real subterfuge which is not beyond these people. you can fake a voice but not a video.

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It does not really matter whether you believe what Dr Teo said or did not say. The doctor has passed on.

If he has left a message for you, it's okay.If his personal testimony does not leave any impression, it is also okay.

You are free to choose.

Let us move on and let Dr Teo RIP.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not really matter whether you believe what Dr Teo said or did not say. The doctor has passed on.

If he has left a message for you, it's okay.If his personal testimony does not leave any impression, it is also okay.

You are free to choose.

Let us move on and let Dr Teo RIP.

I don't get what you say. You suggest we are free to choose whether we got a message or did not get a message. But then you say we should "move on".

Does not freedom to choose also involve freedom to express an opinion on the message, whether we found it compelling or not?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't get what you say. You suggest we are free to choose whether we got a message or did not get a message. But then you say we should "move on".

Does not freedom to choose also involve freedom to express an opinion on the message, whether we found it compelling or not?

Of course it does. Similarly it affords the freedom to others to say "move on".

Richard's message was be it christian or not was about how he viewed his life despite his achievements.

And among the things we hear is people wishing they had 1% of his achievements, justifying why not to listen to him, attempting to explain why he wasn't that worse off etc.

I think a lot of this has to do with Singapore society. After all in the beginning of his testimony he starts by saying he is a product of the system.

I was Richard's classmate in med school. I was in a position to do aesthetic medicine as well. But I chose not to. Instead I chose to work towards moving away from Singapore, giving up my medical career and living a new different life. I'm happy with my choice.

Living in Singapore is tough if you do not share the values of the society - highly discriminatory against trades people, strongly supports income inequality, cut throat anything and everything to achieve monetary success etc etc It is almost impossible not to become a "typical product" by choice.

M

Mdm Tang

Mdm tang, your experiment conclude or not? Limpeh conclude for you mother fucker.

Hypocrite like you gao bu zua exist in sinkinglang and cyberspace.

Whatever your language .

U will not be glorified any futher .

M

Mdm Tang

Fuck you. Be very grateful this is sammyboy. Real world, you think you talk like this?

Do your experiment and testing someother time
or with someone else .
and Before i sign off : My response to both of you are the same as you gave. lol. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't sign off leh. Pappies always behave like mother fuckers when cornered. Online nia. But madam tang better retired this nick, cos' limpeh will remind everyone what a chee bye kia you are. Trust me, i am a retiree. Got many time.

T

TuaBui

Don't sign off leh. Pappies always behave like mother fuckers when cornered. Online nia. But madam tang better retired this nick, cos' limpeh will remind everyone what a chee bye kia you are. Trust me, i am a retiree. Got many time.

Hey , Retiree , your Lanjiao Tua Kee ???

i am as free as You mother fucker !!!

Come lah , you Chow Chee Bye Kia !!!

come lah ???

T

TuaBui

One more time i see your Fucking Nic

i will Report you to Boss Samuel Leong !!!

You Chow Chee Bye Kia !!! Pui !!!