• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Man not doing well

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I will seek forgiveness from anyone I have wronged

You'd better not wait too long then. You have a long list.

You can start off by apologising to all the members of the PAP government that you have insulted, slandered and belittled.

They have put their heart and souls into making Singapore a better place and instead of receiving gratitude, they have had to put up with hurtful and totally unfounded accusations hurled at them in cyberspace from people like you.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can start off by apologising to all the members of the PAP government that you have insulted, slandered and belittled.

They have put their heart and souls into making Singapore a better place and instead of receiving gratitude, they have had to put up with hurtful and totally unfounded accusations hurled at them in cyberspace from people like you.

I dont have to seek forgiveness for speaking the truth.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya man...non filters really rough ...i smoked lucky strike and then camel non filters for a few years before finally settling for Marlboros.

Deng smoke w/o filters, the full kickass style!

No worries, Lee Kuan Yew will last this term.

cheers

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know many of us here wants him to finally go and not drag things out, I hope he goes sooner, but I sincerely hope that after he goes positive changes will happen for the country. But I fear the Oligarchs are in total control and when he goes things will get worse,,these are just my rants

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the new team of such quality, he will not rip. frankly, after he goes, Sinkapore will go along with him.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering his age, he's doing extremely well. I don't have a hope in hell of ever living that long.

Nonsense! I knew of quite afew who are past 95 years old and are up and about doing things independently. I've a grandaunt that's 101 already and she's still strutting her stuff and cook her own meals and at times, for her grandchildren and grand nephews and nieces. The Old Fart can't even stand up without being helped and stumbling here and there unsteadily with the look of a zombie. This despite that he has the best and most expensive medical care. You call that "doing extremely well?"

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

From your postings, I believe old age has already set in for u, and probably dementia as well, since your postings absolutely do not make sense.