• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even fuckedup PRCs don't do this in business lounge, guess what race?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time my camera will be with me all the time. iPhone camera still limited in zooming. The frontal pic was blur la.

Bro Joe, cool it lah, you had it easy in BKK, down here I have to face these cockroaches everyday and there's tons of them in my company.....sianz

Even my HiFi 'SiFu' in Adelphi dun serve them. He will ignore them when they step into the shop. You know why?
These farkers will come in the shop, act like big fark, ask thousand and one questions and bargain like hell
Then, they will tell you they will go back and consider
The next day, they will bring the wife and children for an audition, then they will tell you again that they still need to consider
On the third day, they will bring in the whole family including the grandparents for another audition.............

Next time I go BKK I help you set up your music room. Maybe can bring my SiFu along, but must lots of 'entertainment' other than music ok............

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
To joe may i ask you why do you need to ask the question if you are racist.

Jah Jah Jah first of all I want to express my apology to you for doubting you and asking why you always asked so many questions. From reading your reply I now know you are a very wise man. I am converted and i see the light now. Look out you bastards kelengs and africans and arabs, this means war and there will be no mercy when you see this face

6cb240e3.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Next time I go BKK I help you set up your music room. Maybe can bring my SiFu along, but must lots of 'entertainment' other than music ok............

Entertainment? Onz la. Please no need to wait until I build new home it'll be anothe 2-3 years. Anytime you come I on you.

If he didnt indulge in this crass behaviour, his tribe/caste will disown him lah.

This is a quotable quote and belongs high up there.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to agree with Ramseth on this. I travel extensively and not just in Asia. The common thread is that such behaviour can be found in newly mobile cultures of the 3rd world. You will see that in people from India, China, Eastern Europe and Southern Europe. Standing at the entrance and exit of subways, buses etc, no idea how to queue or show courtesy, shouting or speaking loudly, standing permanently at buffet table. I have also seen these kinds of behaviour amongst amercians, british, australians and french and these are usually lesser educated, come from rural towns etc.

Indian FTs holding good positions are so common in Singapore that it is in your face whatever they do. If we had Bulgarians in such numbers, it will be same. We had Indian labourers for so long but they did not behave in this manner. One day we will be swamped with PRCs holding high positions and we end up in the same situation. Anyone can recall how 2 PRC customers treated a KFC staff some tears ago.

I have given up going to the local cold storage sometime ago as my blood pressure will rise as I hear the way an Indian FT women treat our cashier and staff. The rudeness is beyond believe.

You go to any business lounge in any country and you throw a stone, it is bound to hit an Indian FT. You seldom find a PRC, Eastern European or South Amercicans in such numbers. If they were, expect to see such behaviours.

I agree woth Logisex - the audio guy is rigt never deal with such people until they change. We should refuse to deal with such people.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You go to any business lounge in any country and you throw a stone, it is bound to hit an Indian FT. You seldom find a PRC, Eastern European or South Amercicans in such numbers. If they were, expect to see such behaviours.

I agree woth Logisex - the audio guy is rigt never deal with such people until they change. We should refuse to deal with such people.

Yes its actually scary to see so many rude and selfish indians all over in every airport. Thailand produce those lazy chairs in great numbers and you find them in Suvarnabhumbi everywhere and 9 out of 10 will find indians occupying it like bees.

In the case of logisex's friend's shop can a customer complain to the authority for racism or bad service? Will the business get into trouble?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to agree with Ramseth on this...

The first time I landed in PRC was with an uncle. I call him uncle but there's no blood relation. He's just the uncle-in-law of my buddy. He's also a director of a listed company. He carried a crowbar in his luggage when traveling. He gladly declared it as business sample and cleared customs with minimal inconvenience.

In Guangzhou when we were hailing a taxi, a rogue jumped up ahead of us. My uncle pulled out the crowbar and told him to fuck off. Fucked off he did.

Like what Franklin Roosevelt said, speak softly but carry a big stick. And my uncle explained to me, this is China. No point queuing or calling police.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Like what Franklin Roosevelt said, speak softly but carry a big stick. And my uncle explained to me, this is China. No point queuing or calling police.

Wise words Ramsey, knn I'm going to start carrying this and see who scare who, I can always say this is my sample, its my trade.

sencoduraspin.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joe, if you have your gunslinging maid and me around, you'd be better guarded than LKY with 8 Gurkhas. But too bad, your maid already married. :(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would say, racism exist everywhere. Even in Korea.

wah!!!! discovery of the century man!!!! Racism in korea, ppl not stopping to give directions for someone. Hey singaporeans also face this type of racism but somehow ppl don't say much about it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think there's also a bandwagon effect in whacking PRC. it's cool to fuck them. you have to talk bad about PRC, the country and her peoples, politically or culturally primarily because other peoples are doing it, regardless of your own beliefs.

regarding shit skins, lesser numbers and they don't really integrate into sg society like the PRC, that's why less reports on their shit behavior.

Yeah the bandwagon thing is also there thanks for mentioning this. It's also a chance for non chinese racists to allow them to whack chinese. Prcs are chines aren't they? Yeah perfect opportunity to make racist statements.

It also extends unto ppl unwilling to make positive comments on chinese. Chinese are intelligent, hardworking, peaceful, loigical and non violent does anyone ever bring these points up? Nope never. Now malays are lazy, sensitive, fake in some ways but what do ppl do? They do it the opposite way compared to chinese they ignore all their -ve traits and only bring up their positive ones like they are easy going, frenly etc. Now ppl don't do it so much with kelings but still it's much better compared to the chinese and that is tend to ignore their -ve traits and mention their +ve ones.

I would say ang mohs have it the best when it comes to ignoring their -ve traits and only mentioining their +ve ones. They and the malays are up there but the malay one did cheat on it in that you might risk a police report in the name of sedition :rolleyes: for mentioning -ve facts on them while this won't be the case for ang mohs. The chinese and other east asians have it the worst especially if you're a chinese from china or an east asian not from the 3 main east asian groups like a tibetian or a vietnamese for eg.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Joe, cool it lah, you had it easy in BKK, down here I have to face these cockroaches everyday and there's tons of them in my company.....sianz

Even my HiFi 'SiFu' in Adelphi dun serve them. He will ignore them when they step into the shop. You know why?
These farkers will come in the shop, act like big fark, ask thousand and one questions and bargain like hell
Then, they will tell you they will go back and consider
The next day, they will bring the wife and children for an audition, then they will tell you again that they still need to consider
On the third day, they will bring in the whole family including the grandparents for another audition.............

I heard from someone that works for a 5 star hotel in singapore that they won't cater to keling. If keling calls them up for business they will find excuse to refuse. Definitely not racist seeing the way they behave.

Btw are these kelings racist for behaving like this? Suppose prc ppl behave like this what would happen? You see more awareness needs to be shown to bring up these shit skin behavior.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are everywhere. Even in Sin City. This one was taken minutes I left my apartment. But you will be glad that there are a number of apartments that do not take in these people and also a few other nationalities/race. The apartment I am staying is one of them who will not take anyone of them even if there are no customers.

0e948c66.jpg

wow your apartment management is very very good. Not only do they save themselves headaches they save their other tenants headaches too. Is this racist? Hell no they kelings are the racist ones.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend runs a joint in Nana plaza in Bangkok....
He tells me most joints there will reject groups of them.
He says they disrupt business and chase away other customers....
One irritating behavior is that such groups like to flash stacks of cash and make a show of giving out tips....
I say isn't that good for business? Customers spending moolah?
He says it distracts his staff and disturbs other customers....he rather do without them.
I heard from someone that works for a 5 star hotel in singapore that they won't cater to keling. If keling calls them up for business they will find excuse to refuse. Definitely not racist seeing the way they behave.

Btw are these kelings racist for behaving like this? Suppose prc ppl behave like this what would happen? You see more awareness needs to be shown to bring up these shit skin behavior.