• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perspective - The Forummer

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought that this is worth a new thread and not mired in some deep non-relevant thread.

I am aware that Ramseth, Jixiaolan and you are in Insurance/ HDB Property Sales. I also aware that you have been together for a long time and meet often. You are now feel the sense or pressured to prove your friendship. By now you the vocations was never associated with honour, credibility and even smarts. It more into TCSS, cajoling, taking suckers for a ride. 90% of mankind can do the work but don't because only thing worse is a 2nd hand car dealer. Money is not everything. Does it not surprise you why Ramseth behave in that manner. All 3 of you are essentially undereducated and it shows. Calling me dishonest is a whole different ball game. In all my years, I had 2 boo boos. One is the death of Kwa. The family had been advised that there little hope and the recommendation was take her off the machine. Arrangements were then made for various things including honour guard. Notification were sent around and the time was given. Shortly after the time lapsed , the news came out to set things in motion. And the message was wrong. She could breathe on her own. I recalled that I was at Starbucks at Suntec when the news came thru and I relayed it to SBF. Is that dishonest.

The second boo boo is something you did not mention. Its the letter that the young prince wrote to his superiors about the Lt who went awol. When it first surfaced on the web, there was instant denials from very reliable quarters. It carried on for 3 days. I wrote in SBF that it was false and the no such thing happened. As everyone knows that he did it. I checked and realised that the family wanted it confined and were denying in to officials that they had to deal with. I suspect that they did not want old man to know.

Now lets talk about Khaw. Khaw had made it abundantly clear that he was going to do what Howe did - one term. This was made clear many times. He was not on the slate. Interestingly, it was GMS with Minister specific campaign who indirectly brought him back into the game. He did not want to budge but Mah was already on the ropes. Old man was upset, Khaw was summoned and to convince him, his retired ex-boss was also called to persuade him. Khaw is a strict Buddhist and money and status means nothing. He did it because his has a lot of respect for his ex-boss. Nothing is ever cast in stone especially in Politics. I recall both GMS and Locke queried me in this. I can't remember swearing on a bible that he gave a written undertaking that he will not run. No political party will show their hand and this is no different. Until the last minute I thought he was bullshitting about running and I also knew who his back-up. I was not aware of the meeting until much later. I have avoided explaining myself to deter any attrempt at triangulation. DO you see GMS or Locke calling me a liar or being dishonest.

Now lets deal with Ms Foo. SCB is effectively owned by Temasek and Ms Ho recommended this lady. Nobody was prepared to do a full due diligence. The hardest thing to prove is illicit affairs. Educated people do not have illicit sex in front of people, at bus-stops, or in front of an audience. If you have worked in a large organisation, the first telling signs are joint trips, conduct and mannerisms that give the game away. After for a while their guard drops and they acknowledge their conduct to those who have caught on. I am aware that your buddy Jixiaolan can't sleep nights because of it. Lets take the case of your wife and LTK. Nobody paid any attention to that set of allegations even though it would have excellent fodder for those who like to see WP slide. Why? A reasonably educated person can tell what is likely and what is not. When GKS instead of working with his system engineers in MOE was having his way with the chief MOE coordinator for the programme who was later to become his wife. The whole world knew except old man. I am sure GKS or his eventual wife did not issue a statement that they were having an affair or spell it out on radio. So how did people know.? When you cast aspersions on someone, you look at their track record. I have been here for more than 12 years and I am dishonest for the reasons that you stated.

Look at GD. He has been here for a year. He has been highly informative. He made one error about the Sentosa downing case. Does that make him dishonest. Don't we all appreciate news that are usually prohibited being circulated. Or do you want to pay for a private eye to confirm everything.

You know very well that Ramseth has been providing rubbish for years and you said nothing. Only recently he wrote a complete diatribe about Tang Liang Hong exposing the HPL matter. You know very well that it was not Tang but GCT first revealed in the press. So how does that dishonesty work for you . Friends get exemption? Now you know why there is little or no respect for Insurance agents and property agents. Ever heard a parents pray that their child grows up to be an insurance or property agent.

You have good grasp of political history and possess political acumen. But integrity, value systems etc are whole different ball game. I never once did see you stop Ramseth from bullying Krafty. Why is that? So why you think that you are in a position to represent Singaporeans in Parliament? Remember the mentally ill Indian girl in the old SBF? Remember how I had to intervene and how I made arrangement with a female ACP to handle her case.

You buggers due to the nature of your work are so used to exploiting people that you assume that everything is fair game. Not all the time. I have seen Secret Society Headman and Clan leader who have had more sense of fairness than you guys.

I have met the chap only once or at most twice in my life. No issue.The other, Scro, has lots of knowledge, insider news and I reciprocate and appreciate when he shares them and defers to me in some areas. But I do not think he is totally honest in all his dealings, which is why the wonder that he choose to target certain people for lesser evils as if they have done something heinous while he was coming as a saint.In the course of being here, he has left many questions unanswered - Kwa, Khaw and Foo. Generally someone with heart in the right place, but if he really wants to win a particular argument that hits at the heart of pride, would turn the facts into non-facts as a springboard for justification. I remember calling him a liar once, but I think it's partly true, partly not.

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal,

The problem with you is that you do not know when to bloody stop. You are a tyrant, talking down, smearing and belittling everyone who so much as crosses your path or steps on your toes. Look around you at this forum. Everyone is terrified of you and your bunch of cronies.

You know I have no love for the WP. But I couldn't help noticing how you smeared, tarnished, trashed Chen Show Mao for no apparent reason. I also noticed the way you took on Yaw Shin Leong after his shameful "I voted for PAP" fiasco that made it to Straits Times and TNP. There is no consistency in your approach or your handling of various situations. At least I am consistent and you know where I stand.

You have told repeated lies about what happened in the old forum concerning Bob and others. Put words in people's mouths, put entire folders of blame where they do not belong. Perspective is right. You distort the truth with flagrant abandon just to jibe, taunt, and ultimately humiliate others who have offended you in some way. I am thoroughly diguested by what I see coming from you and your ilk. The truth, to you, is like some malleable piece of pig iron to be moulded into whatever shape you want and hung around the neck of your enemy like the ball and chain.

You talk about banning and infractions and how others brought down the forum you love. But yet you turn a blind eye when women and children's pictures were being posted, when people were being harassed and taunted and defamed, and had spam mails sent to their workplace and homes. You tell me who is suffering, who has really suffered.

Today you take on Perspective in such an obscene and filthy manner. I could have ignored. But today I chose not too, because the greater truth I believe is that you are a manipulator, a liar, who would stoop at nothing to prove your point. No one here even comes close.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal,

The problem with you is that you do not know when to bloody stop. You are a tyrant, talking down, smearing and belittling everyone who so much as crosses your path or steps on your toes. Look around you at this forum. Everyone is terrified of you and your bunch of cronies.

You know I have no love for the WP. But I couldn't help noticing how you smeared, tarnished, trashed Chen Show Mao for no apparent reason. I also noticed the way you took on Yaw Shin Leong after his shameful "I voted for PAP" fiasco that made it to Straits Times and TNP. There is no consistency in your approach or your handling of various situations. At least I am consistent and you know where I stand.

You have told repeated lies about what happened in the old forum concerning Bob and others. Put words in people's mouths, put entire folders of blame where they do not belong. Perspective is right. You distort the truth with flagrant abandon just to jibe, taunt, and ultimately humiliate others who have offended you in some way. I am thoroughly diguested by what I see coming from you and your ilk. The truth, to you, is like some malleable piece of pig iron to be moulded into whatever shape you want and hung around the neck of your enemy like the ball and chain.

You talk about banning and infractions and how others brought down the forum you love. But yet you turn a blind eye when women and children's pictures were being posted, when people were being harassed and taunted and defamed, and had spam mails sent to their workplace and homes. You tell me who is suffering, who has really suffered.

Today you take on Perspective in such an obscene and filthy manner. I could have ignored. But today I chose not too, because the greater truth I believe is that you are a manipulator, a liar, who would stoop at nothing to prove your point. No one here even comes close.

Hear, hear! :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The title of this thread is wrong. It should be "Scroobal explains his boo boos becos they keep bothering him".

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My mantra.... KEEP REAL LIFE AND CYBER LIFE SEPARATE and all will be well. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hohoho screwball finds another new enemy, more ppl are speaking up when put in a corner he'll just say he was messing up the person to up forum viewership.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't come and give me this bullshit. I was called dishonest and you expect me to twiddle my thumb. This uneducated moron did not know when to draw the line. You are no different to him. I have caught you a number of times, claiming that you are not aligned to a particular party but some here have been long enough to know. Looks who is talking about being a liar and manipulative.

When I wrote this, I more than expected you and few others to appear. It is not a surprise. His 2 buddies have been playing games for a long time and he decides to join in. When his wife was named falsely, I did not see you make a single comment. I stepped in. Where were you?

There a many Forummers that I have a whole lot of respect and others I do not have a measure of. I have been here long enough for others to see my track record. What have you contributed. You guys had your fun in the old SBF banning people but don't have the numbers here so, you wait for an opportune time. There is no Walt Howe here to do your deeds. I suggest that you remain in 3 in 1 where your lot rules.

Scroobal,The problem with you is that you do not know when to bloody stop. You are a tyrant, talking down, smearing and belittling everyone who so much as crosses your path or steps on your toes. Look around you at this forum. Everyone is terrified of you and your bunch of cronies. You know I have no love for the WP. But I couldn't help noticing how you smeared, tarnished, trashed Chen Show Mao for no apparent reason. I also noticed the way you took on Yaw Shin Leong after his shameful "I voted for PAP" fiasco that made it to Straits Times and TNP. There is no consistency in your approach or your handling of various situations. At least I am consistent and you know where I stand.You have told repeated lies about what happened in the old forum concerning Bob and others. Put words in people's mouths, put entire folders of blame where they do not belong. Perspective is right. You distort the truth with flagrant abandon just to jibe, taunt, and ultimately humiliate others who have offended you in some way. I am thoroughly diguested by what I see coming from you and your ilk. The truth, to you, is like some malleable piece of pig iron to be moulded into whatever shape you want and hung around the neck of your enemy like the ball and chain.You talk about banning and infractions and how others brought down the forum you love. But yet you turn a blind eye when women and children's pictures were being posted, when people were being harassed and taunted and defamed, and had spam mails sent to their workplace and homes. You tell me who is suffering, who has really suffered.Today you take on Perspective in such an obscene and filthy manner. I could have ignored. But today I chose not too, because the greater truth I believe is that you are a manipulator, a liar, who would stoop at nothing to prove your point. No one here even comes close.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These guys will never learn. In a few weeks time, Ramseth will contact someone to buy him dinner, then they introduce To another and a fight will start. Occasionally insurance and a house is sold with co-broking done. Then they pretend that they did not start the fire.
My mantra.... KEEP REAL LIFE AND CYBER LIFE SEPARATE and all will be well. :p

Last edited: