• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perspective - The Forummer

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He used his real name when he first came on this forum in the old SBF. Like GMS he was keen on politics and eventually became a candidate. After he got crucified by the TR doctor, he withdrew and came back with this nic. Very similar to Cruxx now when he tried to form sentences that was a bombastic and made very little sense. He however did take the advice.

Ah screw ah you have a screw loose what do the words in red actually mean? Trying to flame other forummers for using colorful flamboyant language that makes little sense when you yourself make such errors?

Btw when you were kingrant how does the word melatonin describe the forum? You're making up your own idioms which nobody else even understands and you dare talk bad about anyone else?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't come and give me this bullshit. I was called dishonest and you expect me to twiddle my thumb. This uneducated moron did not know when to draw the line. You are no different to him. I have caught you a number of times, claiming that you are not aligned to a particular party but some here have been long enough to know. Looks who is talking about being a liar and manipulative.

When I wrote this, I more than expected you and few others to appear. It is not a surprise. His 2 buddies have been playing games for a long time and he decides to join in. When his wife was named falsely, I did not see you make a single comment. I stepped in. Where were you?

There a many Forummers that I have a whole lot of respect and others I do not have a measure of. I have been here long enough for others to see my track record. What have you contributed. You guys had your fun in the old SBF banning people but don't have the numbers here so, you wait for an opportune time. There is no Walt Howe here to do your deeds. I suggest that you remain in 3 in 1 where your lot rules.

It is ironic times like this when someone shows the very same dishonesty while trying to reproof the very exact thing.

Did my post ever accuse anyone of being dishonest on Khaw, Kwa and Foo? My words were "unanswered". The dishonest thing was to allege that I had a stake in WP's move to replace LTK with Gerald Giam at the TOC forum. What was the person smoking I don't know. Apparently it seem the message did not go through when I pointed out how ridiculous that was. And apparently it happened again when I do not know who Krafty is, I am supposed to prevent his affectivity.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe the refusal to understand the posts were really unintentional, therefore is not Dishonest. Therefore I should use the word Stupid? If people prefer that label more, I will bite that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not until tomorrow, i fucking banned him for a day, yes, i abused my power, but he's really too much and no one is doing anything about it. So, bite me!!! _|_

Wow power to you salute you. Opps now you're dead the screw will be starting threads on misusing the forum's infraction bringing in mods and even sam into the fray.

Now on top of the pts thing he'll be talking non stop about you banning him which will be a good thing cos that'll provide some laughs for us all.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow power to you salute you. Opps now you're dead the screw will be starting threads on misusing the forum's infraction bringing in mods and even sam into the fray.

Now on top of the pts thing he'll be talking non stop about you banning him which will be a good thing cos that'll provide some laughs for us all.
I said again, BITE ME!!!, I did it for the goodness of this forum, his nonsense badgering on every samsters he hates is really annoying.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not until tomorrow, i fucking banned him for a day, yes, i abused my power, but he's really too much and no one is doing anything about it. So, bite me!!! _|_

Keong Hee! i was really looking forward to reaching 700 rep points and be the first to ban him but you beat me to it. :biggrin:

think nobody has infract him once before? 你吃熊心豹子胆? :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical of you. Burying your head in the sand and writing in riddles when caught in a bind. Remember you used to write in some unintelligible cryptic way that Sam and I told you off. No different. You call people dishonest and expect to walk away. This is not meant for you but for those who were looking for clarity on your allegations.

For the life of me I can't remember any interaction with this particular member. :eek: When was that and what did I say? :confused:

He used his real name when he first came on this forum in the old SBF. Like GMS he was keen on politics and eventually became a candidate. After he got crucified by the TR doctor, he withdrew and came back with this nic. Very similar to Cruxx now when he tried to form sentences that was a bombastic and made very little sense. He however did take the advice.

Exactly. See? He will say it's a mistake. But it happens often that one positions his surmises and guesses as the absolute truth. I hardly even talk to you.

Opps screwball again brings in innocent forummers into the fray since he cannot fight his own battles alone. This time bringing in the big boss sam into the picture. See how he puts him and sam told off perspective instead of him alone telling him off. Maybe sam did or maybe not but the pt is sam doesn't even remember it or maybe sam didn't even do it and if sam actually did tell him off he has totally forgotten about it cos it's just a small thing but yet the screw still brings it up again.

Hey screw fight your own damn battles alone and stop using other ppl's backside skin on your own face. You're even making up fake occurances now. Do you have some little notebook where you record down every small incident that occured here? Nay i doubt it i think you actually pay attention to these tiny details on little consequence that nobody else will ever recall cos you don't even have a real life.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
EXCUSE ME, But I do NOT AGREE with Scroobal being banned.

Let us be fair, and let him reply to all of us.

SCROOBAL: I have said my piece and will leave it as that. You are inconsistent, and you make no qualms about putting others down in the most humiliating fashion.

If there is any forummer who felt that I should have defended him or her, but I failed to do so, I apologize to that person, NOT to you. Apart from that, I shall leave the past where it belongs and let others be the judge. It will be most remiss of me, however, if I failed to point out YOUR version is faulty, full of holes, and full of self-serving twists. There is no justice at all for those who suffered in real life.

LEONGSAM: If you are a good forum host, reset the forum. You have let his place run amok and your traffic is dwindling to a crawl.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keong Hee! i was really looking forward to reaching 700 rep points and be the first to ban him but you beat me to it. :biggrin:

Can you get 700 fast? knn, what took you so fucking long? zzzzz

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Months from now the screw will be talking about how he was unfairly banned and the forum's infraction was abused cos it was him that got banned anyway i think alamaking become enemy number 1 on the list. Anyway you're reaching 700 soon i think you can be 2nd in line to ban him.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was about to do it but you beat me to it. Well, just like I beat you to banning BusNo64 the last time. Alamaking 1 Ramseth 1. :wink:

I've given out points already, can't help you today. Maybe another day. I like your postings on ROC. Very informative and insightful. Cheowyonglee also ROC fan but sounds too fanatic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was about to do it but you beat me to it. Well, just like I beat you to banning BusNo64 the last time. Alamaking 1 Ramseth 1. :wink:

I've given out points already, can't help you today. Maybe another day. I like your postings on ROC. Very informative and insightful. Cheowyonglee also ROC fan but sounds too fanatic.

So will you let side be the 2nd one to ban the screw or will you be the 2nd one? Actually i don't think you'll ban the screw.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it seems quite a few samsters take it too seriously here........knn cyberspace nia....chill la.
now every other thread also about so and so.....there are those who created nicks just to make trouble....haha machiam small kids :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with Jah, you dun have the balls to ban him, you will kenna more from the people who sides him. I let them attack me now, come come...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SCROOBAL: I have said my piece and will leave it as that. You are inconsistent, and you make no qualms about putting others down in the most humiliating fashion.
If there is any forummer who felt that I should have defended him or her, but I failed to do so, I apologize to that person, NOT to you. Apart from that, I shall leave the past where it belongs and let others be the judge. It will be most remiss of me, however, if I failed to point out YOUR version is faulty, full of holes, and full of self-serving twists. There is no justice at all for those who suffered in real life.

exactly. it's sad when some forummers still insist he was being frank, direct, only a nick with no need to please anybody that's why he's brutally frank. he just enjoys mocking and insulting forummers with malicious, unsubstantiated and often personal attacks. it's good that more forummers have realized what is screw's true self.

btw. you guys who have real life feuds with each other, please consider settle it outside, not here. spare the rest of us. save the forum!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So will you let side be the 2nd one to ban the screw or will you be the 2nd one? Actually i don't think you'll ban the screw.

I actually wanted to ban him to flex some muscles in a legitimate way. You notice I never infract or ban the clones posting against me. That's not in the rulebook. I respect Leongsam's rules. Scroobal with this thread is trolling for his personal perverted agenda trying to create fray out of nothing. I've tolerated many years already. He once in a while will suddenly bring up the F4 saga and start accusing people beginning by blaming me as Teflon. The saga was settled more than 3 years ago. He's the one trying to stir up old shit to prove his ego by reminding people he's longstanding here and knows more of history of Singapore and Sammyboy than anyone else here. From an ego point of view, I'm not his match, not even Cptl. GMS.

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually wanted to ban him to flex some muscles in a legitimate way. You notice I never infract or ban the clones posting against me. That's not in the rulebook. I respect Leongsam's rules. Scroobal with this thread is trolling for his personal perverted agenda trying to create fray out of nothing. I'.

really?? come on lah who you trying to kid? then who ban me huh?

likewise you say you never up the points of your clone 'ireneyeoh'. you think forummers stupid is it :biggrin:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...-Inappropriate-details-of-Private-Individuals

Last edited: