• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would you say this coming Sunday if you're Kong Hee?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm him and is really clean like what many of the CHC members claimed. I would assure them that I will be with the church for many more years to come.

I would proclaim my innocence and assure them that the truth would prevail through prayers from them and blessing from GOD.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hold up a picture of LKY and say, 'Lord, thy will is hard. You hold every card. (Dramatic pause.) Into your hands, I commend my body, soul and spirit!'

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
The public has misunderstood me. I've never been ordained as a pastor. All along, I am a business who contributes to the church by managing and investing Church funds so they'll appreciate 100% under God's grace so we can do more good deeds.

Btw, I'll be releasing a new album called "black gold". Support God, buy my CD.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hold up a picture of LKY and say, 'Lord, thy will is hard. You hold every card. (Dramatic pause.) Into your hands, I commend my body, soul and spirit!'

He will say, Lord I commit this man in your hands, let him see the light & repent for his sins, be merciful Lord, in your infinite mercies, bless him with your grace. Avert his eyes from my mistakes, whiich are in your eyes, my transgression ; from you I have sin, I accept your punishment rather than to be harass by this man & his mnions. In Jesus Christ name, I pray, Amen :o

:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I urge you all to donate more in this time of uncertainties, the more you donate, the more ok we will be"

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm him and is really clean like what many of the CHC members claimed. I would assure them that I will be with the church for many more years to come.

I would proclaim my innocence and assure them that the truth would prevail through prayers from them and blessing from GOD.

*Deep silence"... I did it !!!:eek::eek::eek:

But hey, God will forgive me and i'll still go heaven for tek tarik :p:biggrin::p

*Music came out: Chan mali Chan... Chan mali Chan**** :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The persecution of the church and it's followers are beri widespread in the last days.....it's documented you know...

so you sinners better enjoy while you can...it's also last days for you devil worshippers...:biggrin:

The apostate Church? False religion in general? All world religion?
International bankers and/or money lenders?

(quote)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The persecution of the church and it's followers are beri widespread in the last days.....it's documented you know...

so you sinners better enjoy while you can...it's also last days for you devil worshippers...:biggrin:

Nobody's persecuting the church and its followers (or charities or temples for that matter). There's no persecution. Only prosecution and potential prosecution for misdeeds by those who abuse the trust vested.

Persecution and prosecution are two different words. Check your dictionary.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody's persecuting the church and its followers (or charities or temples for that matter). There's no persecution. Only prosecution and potential prosecution for misdeeds by those who abuse the trust vested.

Persecution and prosecution are two different words. Check your dictionary.

Are u trying to imply that TeeKee is an illiterate asshole who probably flunked his PSLE English and might not be able to differentiate 'advice' and 'advise' with a high possibility of being mistaken for a religious nutjob who sprouts so much shit from his half-baked brain that people used to mistake him for a garbage truck?

teekayhetch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should be
God thy will is hard
But you hold every card
I will drink your cup of poison
Nail me to your cross and break me
Bleed me, beat me
Kill me, take me now
Before I change my mind

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

My fellow Brethen.

The Lord appeared in my dream and told me that He will deliver me from my enemies. The Lord will smite those who persecute us with leprosy n maggots will feast on these faggots reporters.

He also told me "Have I not said that I will send trials to test your faith"?

"I will deliver you...........by the way can u, thy servant buy for me 3100 for this weekend 4D........$150,000 big......sure open 1st price one. All your problems will be solved and your horse shit face wife will not have to peddle her CDs anymore"

Thus says the lord and everyone rushed to the 4d outlets.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What would you say this coming Sunday ...
wil it b tis? ... :confused:

<embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/DwjuKhBIIIQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed>​