• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Otak's Delphi Forum daily postings has exceeded that of Sam's new SBF here

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Otak's daily postings in the coffeeshop section has exceeded that of Sam's New SBF for the first time!

keahbo.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What's the big deal with comparing the number of postings on different forums?

Very childish of poster :(

The problem is they can't count. :biggrin: Take the 26th Aug for example. The graph they compiled shows 600 posts. There were actually 1182.

Anyway let's move on. :biggrin:

postsaug.gif

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
One positive sign is that people are abandoning victor sun's forum because they suspect he is link to brendon tong hyui koh.... better be safe than sorry... and brendon tong is a liability to anybody associated with him....

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is they can't count. :biggrin: Take the 26th Aug for example. The graph they compiled shows 600 posts. There were actually 1182.

Anyway let's move on. :biggrin:

postsaug.gif

Well, since you ask, I'm not taking the total postings of the forums. Just comparing the Coffeeshop Section of the various forums.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Well, since you ask, I'm not taking the total postings of the forums. Just comparing the Coffeeshop Section of the various forums.

What's the point of comparing then? I move lots of political stuff from the coffee shop section to the political forum and the forum counter will auto update when the move is made.

In fact, the best quality of posts that I have come across in this new forum is in the political section. It's the sort of posts I was hoping would resurface when I moved here and I'm happy to see it actually happening.

The whole purpose of moving here was to get rid of all the trash that had taken over the old forum. The last thing I want is more rubbish posts just to make the numbers look good.

If you're going to do selective comparisons to make this forum look bad, I'm afraid you're not better than the PAP!:p

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahbengsong said:
One positive sign is that people are abandoning victor sun's forum because they suspect he is link to brendon tong hyui koh

Who is brendon tong hyui koh and why are people afraid of him :confused: :confused:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I am actually quite saddened by the behaviour of some of the guys who started the alternative forums.

What saddens me even further is the fact that the response to the whole forum moving episode epitomises what Singapore is all about in this day and age. Everything is a competition where there has to be a winner and a loser! Every motive has to be treated as sinister. Everyone who does not agree with you is a mortal enemy.

Small wonder the PAP has been in power for so long. Anyone who gains any sort of power seems to immediately start behaving the way their govt does.:biggrin:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
One positive sign is that people are abandoning victor sun's forum because they suspect he is link to brendon tong hyui koh.... better be safe than sorry... and brendon tong is a liability to anybody associated with him....

This victorsun and the otak guy seems to be hurling gibberish accusations at each other. They are hosting forums, these should not be happening:p Anyway if it's doom they want then doom it shall be, it's only a matter of time.:p

Cheera.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact, the best quality of posts that I have come across in this new forum is in the political section. It's the sort of posts I was hoping would resurface when I moved here and I'm happy to see it actually happening.

The forummers here in the new forum seem to have better distinguished the difference between "coffeeshop" and "politics" sections, and use them accordingly, instead of dumping almost everything into the "coffeeshop" section as was in the old forum.

The "sports" section is also very vibrant, especially during the recent Olympics, something that the other forums lack. Overall, besides being fresh and active, definitely a much more balanced forum.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
>> Everything is a competition where there has to be a winner and a loser!

I don't think there is anything wrong with a bit of healthy competition in our society. Ultimately, it would be the consumers who will benefit. Many moons ago when Singnet was the only commercial ISP in Singapore, I recalled some people could easily chalk up thousands of dollars for their monthly charges in Internet fees!

counsel

Alfrescian
Loyal
This victorsun and the otak guy seems to be hurling gibberish accusations at each other.

I don't think there is anything wrong with a bit of healthy competition in our society.

Kojakbt, why don't you get Victor and Otak to merge their kopitiam? They should if they are keen in competing with this forum.