• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Otak's Delphi Forum daily postings has exceeded that of Sam's new SBF here

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes on balance you appear to be right on this one Sam. I have scanned through the other 'new' Sam forums at Delphi and none appear to have as much quality when it comes to political content. The only red herring appears to be Thinkall's threads which in any event require a couple of swigs of JD before I get to grips with them:biggrin:

What's the point of comparing then? I move lots of political stuff from the coffee shop section to the political forum and the forum counter will auto update when the move is made.

In fact, the best quality of posts that I have come across in this new forum is in the political section. It's the sort of posts I was hoping would resurface when I moved here and I'm happy to see it actually happening.

The whole purpose of moving here was to get rid of all the trash that had taken over the old forum. The last thing I want is more rubbish posts just to make the numbers look good.

If you're going to do selective comparisons to make this forum look bad, I'm afraid you're not better than the PAP!:p

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, overall thumbs up, even the pics sub forum, although we could do with the return of Postnew:smile:

The forummers here in the new forum seem to have better distinguished the difference between "coffeeshop" and "politics" sections, and use them accordingly, instead of dumping almost everything into the "coffeeshop" section as was in the old forum.

The "sports" section is also very vibrant, especially during the recent Olympics, something that the other forums lack. Overall, besides being fresh and active, definitely a much more balanced forum.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kojakbt, why don't you get Victor and Otak to merge their kopitiam? They should if they are keen in competing with this forum.

That's a good idea, they should do that. One to survive is better than two to demise.:biggrin:

Before Sam's Delphi sex forum closes down, there is actually an alternative Delphi sex forum ( Angteng ) started by a somenone too and there is hardly any competition but it cant survive, it died a natural death.:biggrin:

Cheers.:biggrin: