• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Shao Lin monk beat UFC MMA fighters in a real fight?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
real fight without gloves and rules, who will win?

46800585.jpg

46800577.jpg

46800584.jpg

46800567.jpg

46800576.jpg

46800574.jpg

46800573.jpg

46800566.jpg

46800563.jpg

46800555.jpg

46800553.jpg

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
send ah clinton666 2 fite 1st la ... c whether dey can get past him 1st anot ...

He..He..He.. LOL.. I fully agree with your idea.. Must send Clinton 666 first.. Always bragged about his Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai skills..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
clinton666 is the big boss. Shaolin, Wu Dang, Er Mei, all battling to earn the right to fight him. His retarded gay dog beating stick and spastic maggot fist are out of this world. :eek:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because Ang Moh aren't as spiritual and irrational as Chinese. It's changing though. Ang mohs, or rather Anglo-Saxons, are getting dumber by the day.

No matter what ang mohs will always be superior. When will that day come when chinese will be looked upon highly?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
MMA for sure. the introduction of pride and UFC has change the way no hold bar fights in the past 30 years more than the last 5000 years.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
MMA Will Definitely LOSE !

gladiator+movie+3.jpg

If we are really talking about a real fight or street fighting, speed is the essence ! You don't have time to wear a glove to fight. MMA rules do not allow certain way of fighting. So, it is still a sport than the real thing. It's a much brutal sport BUT they are no gladiators. If I really fight to the death, I will tear the opponent apart and that is not allowed in MMA ? So, you can't wear a pair of gloves. I punch without gloves or straps. There's a big difference.

Maybe, Bruce Lee can tell us more if he's still alive today.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MMA Will Definitely LOSE !

i am a fan of bruce lee, in fact i learn wing chun for few years (before the show ip man, i did not learn cos of the show).

but putting bruce lee against any mma fighter now, he will lose. reason - bruce lee is not that well informed about groundfights. but i foresee he only lose once, and he will go learn under the gracies and beat the crap out of them (just like the first time he encounter the TKD master).

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am a fan of bruce lee, in fact i learn wing chun for few years (before the show ip man, i did not learn cos of the show).

but putting bruce lee against any mma fighter now, he will lose. reason - bruce lee is not that well informed about groundfights. but i foresee he only lose once, and he will go learn under the gracies and beat the crap out of them (just like the first time he encounter the TKD master).

That's the way son. I used to practise Wing Chun and Inch Punch but I guess I'm too old and lac for that now. Many years ago after ROD from police, me and an also ex-police friend was at a playground chatting and drinking. Four guys, ex-lockup detainees under us beaten up by us before came along to taunt us. Things like hey, no more warrant cards, no more guns, what the heck now etc. The sudden lightning strike of an inch punch settled the question for one and all. The other three dragged that knocked-out guy away without further ado. Me and my friend carried on stargazing, chatting and drinking.

Watch Way Of The Dragon. Not the famous ending Bruce Lee v. Chuck Norris fight. That's good but still exhibition sparring nonetheless. Watch the fights at the backdoor of the restaurant. Opponents are settled in matter of seconds. That's as real as streetfights can get in movies.

I'm no expert with Inch Punch, just bare basics, but enough to settle ruffians. Your grandfather, my father, was the expert, at least above half par with Bruce Lee.

Last edited:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shaolin guys know the acu-points of the body so I vote for them in the real fight! The temple, solar plexus n others...can give a KO or simply death if being hit!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shaolin guys know the acu-points of the body so I vote for them in the real fight! The temple, solar plexus n others...can give a KO or simply death if being hit!

It has nothing to do with accupuncture points. You're right in mentioning temple and solar plexus. Police Acadmey taught all that. The point isn't about accupunture. The point is about areas of your body that can't grow fleshy no matter how tall or fat you grow. There're other hitting points beside temple and solar plexus. One good strike on target and you'd be down for good. In defence, of course we'd take care to shield those points first too. Not appropriate for me to name them all. You go figure.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

my dad is right about this, you really think i touch a spot u cannot move or die?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's the way son. I used to practise wing chun and inch punch but i guess i'm too old and lac for that now. Many years ago after rod from police, me and an also ex-police friend was at a playground chatting and drinking. Four guys, ex-lockup detainees under us beaten up by us before came along to taunt us. Things like hey, no more warrant cards, no more guns, what the heck now etc. The sudden lightning strike of an inch punch settled the question for one and all. The other three dragged that knocked-out guy away without further ado. Me and my friend carried on stargazing, chatting and drinking.

Watch way of the dragon. Not the famous ending bruce lee v. Chuck norris fight. That's good but still exhibition sparring nonetheless. Watch the fights at the backdoor of the restaurant. Opponents are settled in matter of seconds. That's as real as streetfights can get in movies.

I'm no expert with inch punch, just bare basics, but enough to settle ruffians. Your grandfather, my father, was the expert, at least above half par with bruce lee.

cowboy! That my daddy!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal

my dad is right about this, you really think i touch a spot u cannot move or die?
Tat might be true, bro! It's an ancient Chinese martial art called "Tia Shue"....most kungfu movies are based on factual kungfu styles!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Vamjok...broRam is ya father? Wow...tat's real bonding to be here! Hahahahaha...

It all started more than 20 years ago when I was young and restless and couldn't resist the charms of his mom... No regrets though, I still love his mom and him.

Last edited: