• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yakult walks the talk....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry...what did he do this time...

creating more smoke now that the haze is here?

since he speak the same lingo...can we not "persuade" Indon to do something about the fires?

Now I heard, he want to help put out their fires? WTF....we got alot of money to burn hor....Indon jungle thicker than my pubic hair man...how to put out the fire?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry...what did he do this time...

creating more smoke now that the haze is here?

since he speak the same lingo...can we not "persuade" Indon to do something about the fires?

Now I heard, he want to help put out their fires? WTF....we got alot of money to burn hor....Indon jungle thicker than my pubic hair man...how to put out the fire?
not saying no point helping them but they are repeating it.
the root of the problem is not chop off.
wasting resources not a long term solution.