• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a lot of elderly shoplifters in singapore

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did the right thing, got karma merit. NTUC has been overprofiting from poor sinkies and the directors are all earning huge dividends.
I disagree.

He didn't do the right thing.

He should have taken another 2 cans and pushed them to the shoplifter. :rolleyes:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ignore cos old ppl life are tough under Papigs,they live a very luxurious life style esp overseas, many ppl Don know,if they declare in public wat they owned ,sinkies will jaw drop,I know

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just ignore cos old ppl life are tough under Papigs,they live a very luxurious life style esp overseas, many ppl Don know,if they declare in public wat they owned ,sinkies will jaw drop,I know
The two snakes in the Ridout bungalows already showed sign of the iceberg tip.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
today again I saw an elderly lady kapok 2 cans of ayam brand sardine into her handbag and walked out of ntuc
not the first time I see elderly people shoplifting
dont know is they think it's fun or really no money to buy
No worries, more helping coming for the poor

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
today again I saw an elderly lady kapok 2 cans of ayam brand sardine into her handbag and walked out of ntuc
not for fun. the older you get, the more illegal activities frighten you.

more likely no money.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
because from young, my step father and my step.granfather always tell me do not steal things from others
you had good step ancestors.
Yes but you should not steal for yourself and should not impose this on others without any valid reason.
Don't say 2 cans of cheap stuff. Even is sgd2k items I would not even think about reporting to ntuc because I cannot find a single reason to do that (yet).
here's a reason. if a loss happens, it goes back to accounting. If enough losses happen and accounting flips out then most likely they will jack up prices to cover the cost of theft. Everyone in future has to subsidize that person's theft. That's just how businesses normally think and blame culture in sinkieland. Sometimes, some unrelated employee will kena scapegoated and fired for it.

If old person desperate for food, my ethical compass is ok with every NTUC shopper subsidizing her 2 cans of sardines. It is not ok with subsidizing somebody stealing a mega-tv to watch football.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not ayam brand chicken curry. Can eat with bread.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
you had good step ancestors.

here's a reason. if a loss happens, it goes back to accounting. If enough losses happen and accounting flips out then most likely they will jack up prices to cover the cost of theft. Everyone in future has to subsidize that person's theft. That's just how businesses normally think and blame culture in sinkieland. Sometimes, some unrelated employee will kena scapegoated and fired for it.

If old person desperate for food, my ethical compass is ok with every NTUC shopper subsidizing her 2 cans of sardines. It is not ok with subsidizing somebody stealing a mega-tv to watch football.
My thoughts exactly. That stolen goods will be priced on to paying customers.