• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a lot of elderly shoplifters in singapore

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
today again I saw an elderly lady kapok 2 cans of ayam brand sardine into her handbag and walked out of ntuc
not the first time I see elderly people shoplifting
dont know is they think it's fun or really no money to buy

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i was thinking should i tell the ntuc staff
in the end decided not
ntuc so rich, what's two cans of ayam brand sardines to them

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not for fun.
They do it for 2 reasons
1. They have money to buy just that they think if free then is even better.
2. They think that they have elderly privilege I.e when they are caught, they can say they old already please let me go.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
It's not for fun.
They do it for 2 reasons
1. They have money to buy just that they think if free then is even better.
2. They think that they have elderly privilege I.e when they are caught, they can say they old already please let me go.
most people grow old already will become like that ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
today again I saw an elderly lady kapok 2 cans of ayam brand sardine into her handbag and walked out of ntuc
not the first time I see elderly people shoplifting
dont know is they think it's fun or really no money to buy
Why exit no pee pee ?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
most people grow old already will become like that ?
I think mostly is those not very rich and not very poor kind of old people are more susceptible.
I'm already starting to have some of this kind of thinking but I don't think now I can be accepted by them as very old and can give chance yet.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
U should buy some red chillies, onions n lime for the auntie.. Otherwise how to eat sardines just like that?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was thinking should i tell the ntuc staff
in the end decided not
ntuc so rich, what's two cans of ayam brand sardines to them
You did the right thing, got karma merit. NTUC has been overprofiting from poor sinkies and the directors are all earning huge dividends.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
because from young, my step father and my step.granfather always tell me do not steal things from others
Yes but you should not steal for yourself and should not impose this on others without any valid reason.
Don't say 2 cans of cheap stuff. Even is sgd2k items I would not even think about reporting to ntuc because I cannot find a single reason to do that (yet).

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's bad.
They want to go in and sit.
Costs of living is expensive. So it's better to let the state take care of it.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw one fairprice supervisor caught an old folk red-handed, not sure reported to the police or not after he insisted that he paid for it....