• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to tell a person is gay?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got one friend, known to be a long time hardcore lesbian. Once got man interested in her, immediately she turned straight. Hao siao one lah

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, this description look like me. But i am not gay. :geek:
Is this you?
iu

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could be wrong.... but if he goes to Pink Dot event, there is a chance.

Which brings me to this question.... why is this man bringing his daughter (assuming that is the case) to this event? Lol... some people are really fucked up!

pink-dot-pride-month-singapore.jpeg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could be wrong.... but if he goes to Pink Dot event, there is a chance.

Which brings me to this question.... why is this man bringing his daughter (assuming that is the case) to this event? Lol... some people are really fucked up!

pink-dot-pride-month-singapore.jpeg
I got one friend, known to be a long time hardcore lesbian. Once got man interested in her, immediately she turned straight. Hao siao one lah

That's not a man! That's an ugly bitch who couldn't get any dick to penetrate her. So in desperation and to avoid shame, better declare herself a lesbian. But once a man is interested, they'll go straight. It's a mental disease actually.
And any man marrying these kinds are in for a rollercoaster ride that can ruin them.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
There are many factors that you will notice right away. Usually they dress a little differently or COMPLETELY differently, their hand gestures, intonation, when they accidentally touch a man, he becomes very uncomfortable:thumbsdown:
wat if that gay has the ability to hide very well? will these things u say also show?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
These assfuckers are growing in numbers in a small island and high time to cull them.
iactually got a friend who is married but recently, my other mutual fren who knows him tell me my fren is gay and got to be careful
but I look here look there also can not tell he's gay leh
walk like macho man
talk like macho man
loving to his wife etc etc
no way to tell he's gay except what my mutual fren said that last time when in school, the guy in hostel got reputation to sleep with men
maybe he change to straight already
but can gays actually repent to straight?

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
iactually got a friend who is married but recently, my other mutual fren who knows him tell me my fren is gay and got to be careful
but I look here look there also can not tell he's gay leh
walk like macho man
talk like macho man
loving to his wife etc etc
no way to tell he's gay except what my mutual fren said that last time when in school, the guy in hostel got reputation to sleep with men
maybe he change to straight already
but can gays actually repent to straight?
This is because these gays are sick in their minds.