• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to tell a gay guy to fuck off politely ?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
got this gay I know from the gym. at first after gym he said go for dinner and I chinchai go along. then after that keep on sending me whatsapp every now and then asking me how to do this and how to do that or ask eat already or what I eat for lunch dinner breakfast. i mean he's sort of a nice guy but it's getting too mushy and too close for comfort. how to politely shoo him off my back?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
got this gay I know from the gym. at first after gym he said go for dinner and I chinchai go along. then after that keep on sending me whatsapp every now and then asking me how to do this and how to do that or ask eat already or what I eat for lunch dinner breakfast. i mean he's sort of a nice guy but it's getting too mushy and too close for comfort. how to politely shoo him off my back?
Don't reply and block is the most polite way :cautious:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
He want to barnjar u banana ice cream?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot because will bump I to gym then like paiseh
Recently i got a female colleague always got disturb by company security guard. The guard was being overly friendly till the point of harassment.
My colleague asked the similar kind of question I.e how to tell him to fark off nicely because will bump onto him daily ?

The problem was resolved but in a not so nice way with some nostalgia hokkien words lai wa ka Lee puay...:geek:
After puay completed the guard left her alone.

In your case i think it can only be settled in a not very polite way too :geek: means block ignore both on whatsapp and in the gym.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start to post more chiobu pic on your instragram / Facebook / twitter

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. Clench ur left hand in to a fist and slap ur right hand on top in his direction. For the opposite trust ur middle finger through ur fist while making faces. :biggrin: