• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF! Now How affair more complicated and conspiratorial than 911!

keyboard_hero

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: ALL (1 of 34)

Breaking... new posting from HDB How on FB...

Eric‚³‚ñ‚Ì‘‚«ž‚Ý41•ª‘O
Dear Netizens,

I am pretty sure that I am NOT the only Eric How around, to answer some of your question, I must first disclaim that I am making these comments on my individual and private capacity. These comments are in-line with the statement that I have lodge with the Investigating officer of SPF.

I first found out about this posting by one "Eric How" when my friend called me on 4th Jan 2010. He told me that I am 'famous' as my pictures were all over Temasek Review. I did not know what was going on as I have never visited Temasek Review prior to 4th Jan 2010. I tried accessing Temasek Review immediately after the phone call but the site was down, i tried with my PC, my work laptop as well as my Iphone but to no avail. I then proceeded to post these exact comments 'Got a phone call that i posted something on Temasek Review. I have never been to that website much less post something there. Kindly do not use my photograph to impersonate me and post comments that i did not make. Thanks.' January 4 at 6:22pm traced from my Facebook Wall History.

The next day on 5 Jan 2010, I visited Temasek Review again. This time, I saw that there were two postings - the first posting was a snapshot of my own actual Facebook profile and another was a snapshot of the other "Eric How" with a Mercedes Benz picture avatar, this post was addressed to "Kojat and Friends". My profile, which carried the same name "Eric How" was positioned above the post addressed to "Kojat and Friends" of the Mercedes Benz "Eric How" profile. So it was clear that the site was trying to link me with the writer of the Mercedes Benz "Eric How" posting. At the time, my political views under the info tab of my profile indicated 'PAP (Moulmein Branch)' which was highlighted by a bold red box.

Unfortunately, I did not take a snapshot of that post in Temasek Review but I am sure some of the Netizens out there must have seen my photo during this period if you have been following the entire unfortunate incident from day 1. I urge you to come forward to concur with my statement. Help me please!!

The forum posting by Mercedes Benz "Eric How" carried very arrogant, elitist and insensitive remarks. These were definitely not written by me. In my view, someone actually posted this using a fabricated Facebook account to spread dissension towards the party. Sometime later, I re-visited Temasek review and realized that the snapshot of my profile has been taken down though the forum posting remained. My guess is that Temasek Review had decided to take down my profile after seeing my post indicating that this was not written by me. As I read the enraged comments of Netizens, I do empathize with you, at the same time, I was also relief that the anger was not directed at me and none of my personal details or photos were further posted on the forum.
As such, I forgot about the incident and carried on with my life because I really am a nobody in society. Please remember that I am one of you who leads a normal existence not of the privileged and elite class. I work very hard for my existence.

Sometime on 20 Jan 2010, I received a phone call from Mr Teo Ser Luck asking me about these forum postings. I do not know Mr Teo personally and had the shock of my life when he called me. I told him that the postings were not made by me. He asked me to make a police report which I did.

I had to revisit Temasek Review to investigate what was going on. New posts by 'Eric How' were calling people 'donkeys'. This time, I noticed there is a inconsistency. The snapshot of the post was not even by Mercedes Benz "Eric How'. It was by 'Eric' and there was no Avatar. I do have the screen shot to this. This can easily be fabricated by folks familiar with Photoshop of GIMP or any of the multitudes of photo editing software out there.

After making the police report, I further commented on my Facebook profile the following.

'To all my dear friends, I have recently been the victim of an identity theft and as such I am forced to delete all the photos i have with you on my Facebook profile. This is my effort to try to protect you in case there are other malicious intent towards me and i do not want any of you affected. For that i sincerely apologize to all of you.'

'My solo pictures are left in place to reflect that i am genuine and would like to clarify that I am the real Eric How currently being maligned in the various political forums. I have never posted any of the various topics to discriminate anybody. I come from a humble family living with my parents in a 4 - Room HDB flat.'

'I sincerely urge all Netizens to exercise discretion when reading information on the world wide web. I have lodged a police report on this incident and hope that the police can help to resolve this issue in a timely manner.'

I have to stress once again that the above are based on my individual opinions but I do urged netizens concerned with this issue to do your own investigations.

I hope to close this issue as soon as possible so that I can proceed with my life. It has been a very stressful period for me.

For netizens who would like to receive a snapshot of the 'Eric' post or for those who have a snapshot of my profile over Mercedes Benz 'Eric How' post Kindly email me [email protected]

http://ja-jp.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=19068409773&topic=11520&post=57469

Options Reply

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least Dr M tells us everything is staged...Well planned...executed...err...

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad is sticking to his guns that the Sept 11, 2001 attack on the New York World Trade Center was staged and denied that his statement was a publicity stunt.

'What do I gain from a publicity stunt? I am merely going by a public statement. I am not going to be a Prime Minister any more unless you (turning to a journalist) want me to lah...' he told reporters yesterday after launching a two-volume book by Syed Salem Albukhary entitled Civilizations, Nomadic Migrations, Empires and the Trail of Islam.

The former prime minister, who had watched a three-hour video which showed the attack and collapse of the towers, had suggested in his blog that the twins towers and a third building collapsed 'demolition style.'

Dr Mahathir who suggested that local television stations show the three-hour video, went on to state that Arabs were 'not clever enough' to stage such a coordinated attack involving four planes.

On being insensitive to the victims, Dr Mahathir replied: 'I am being more sensitive to the victims as I am saying this is done deliberately.'