• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peaceful Hamas jihadi slaughtered Israeli grandmother, used her phone to take pictures, posted them on her Facebook account

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aeli-grandmother-phone-pictures-Facebook.html

A ‘shattered’ granddaughter has told how her Israeli grandmother was murdered by a Hamas terrorist who broke into her home and slaughtered her before using her phone to take pictures and posting them on her Facebook account.

Mor Bayder said she only found out about the tragedy when going on Facebook to see the horrific post at 7am yesterday – calling the video the ‘nightmare of my life’.

In her own Facebook post, Ms Bayder paid a moving tribute to her grandmother and detailed the terrifying manner in which she was killed.

‘The pillar of my life, in my family’s life. My grandmother, a resident of Kibbutz Nir Oz all her life, was [killed] yesterday in a brutal murder by a terrorist in her home,’ she wrote.

‘Seven in the morning, I saw the nightmare of my life. A terrorist came home to her, killed her, took her phone, filmed the horror and published it on her Facebook wall. This is how we found out.

‘The purest thing in the world, the light of my life, my whole world, my grandmother, can’t make it real.’

The murder is just one of hundreds of deaths which have occurred this week after Hamas terrorists launched a surprise assault that has so far killed more than 700 Israelis.

Ms Bayder added: ‘This morning I didn’t get ”My dear teacher, did you get up?” like every morning when you were persistent not a minute after seven. My heart is shattered to pieces.

‘Those who know me know what she is to me, what a connection we had, what a person she is, pure and good.

‘My grandmother loved life but how do we go on without you? Who am I without you? I’m not willing to talk about you in the past, it’s a nightmare of my life….

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
76339919-12610861-Mor_Bayder_left_has_told_how_her_beloved_grandmother_right_was_m-m-54_1696862229706.jpg

@facebook/Mor Bayder, RIP

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aeli-grandmother-phone-pictures-Facebook.html

A ‘shattered’ granddaughter has told how her Israeli grandmother was murdered by a Hamas terrorist who broke into her home and slaughtered her before using her phone to take pictures and posting them on her Facebook account.

Mor Bayder said she only found out about the tragedy when going on Facebook to see the horrific post at 7am yesterday – calling the video the ‘nightmare of my life’.

In her own Facebook post, Ms Bayder paid a moving tribute to her grandmother and detailed the terrifying manner in which she was killed.

‘The pillar of my life, in my family’s life. My grandmother, a resident of Kibbutz Nir Oz all her life, was [killed] yesterday in a brutal murder by a terrorist in her home,’ she wrote.

‘Seven in the morning, I saw the nightmare of my life. A terrorist came home to her, killed her, took her phone, filmed the horror and published it on her Facebook wall. This is how we found out.

‘The purest thing in the world, the light of my life, my whole world, my grandmother, can’t make it real.’

The murder is just one of hundreds of deaths which have occurred this week after Hamas terrorists launched a surprise assault that has so far killed more than 700 Israelis.

Ms Bayder added: ‘This morning I didn’t get ”My dear teacher, did you get up?” like every morning when you were persistent not a minute after seven. My heart is shattered to pieces.

‘Those who know me know what she is to me, what a connection we had, what a person she is, pure and good.

‘My grandmother loved life but how do we go on without you? Who am I without you? I’m not willing to talk about you in the past, it’s a nightmare of my life….
Love how you like to repost fake stories.
Have some regards for your own credibility because sane rational people are viewing you like Pinocchio.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love how you like to repost fake stories.
Have some regards for your own credibility because sane rational people are viewing you like Pinocchio.
This is not fake news lah, my reputation here very good.

islam has been perfectly brutal for 1400 years.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another grand plan designed to “strike terror in the enemies of Allah” (Quran 8:60).

Who are considered enemies of Allah?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A pedophile warlord created a religion of peace. A centuries-old joke that has no punchline. :biggrin: