• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP 的 <步步惊心> (Scarlet Hammer)

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Tonight's episode 21 of <步步惊心>, 太子爷 is finally sacked by 皇阿玛 for the second time and "永远开除出党"......

Similarly, in today's WP episode of <步步惊心>, their 太子爷 has also been disciplined for the second time and "永远开除出党"....

When I wrote that one can predict the future by watching the show, I did not expect the WP to follow the script to the very date.....Apparently, they are a much greater followers of the series than most of us....

Well, to know the outcome of this exciting drama, one should continue to follow the heart-throbbing, tear-jerking drama series.....

皇阿码 - "皇太子复位以后 , 狂疾未除 , 大失人心 , 断非可继承祖宗宏业之人......带下去."

The Party Royal Guards - " 喳 !"

Ex-太子爷 - "儿臣知道错了, 皇阿玛.....儿臣知道错了, 皇阿玛......唔,唔,唔,唔...."

若曦 - " 二废太子的风波 , 表面上平静下来 , 但其实真正的斗争 , 现在才正式开始...."

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skpunggol sipeh jun story continue. 2nd prince now no more crown prince. Ruoxi sent to wash eunuch laundry LOL

Bersik 2.0

Alfrescian
Loyal
随着饶欣龙昨天被工人党开除党籍后,三名与饶欣龙发生绯闻女郎的身份也浮出台面,外传他们就是工人党的党员温琼妃(33岁)、已婚中国女子及另一名工人党党员曾小玶

But 太子爷 is not only incompetent, but also a notorious womaniser. Worse, he was rumoured to be even sleeping with other party members, even 皇阿玛’s favourite protege… When the evidence and witnesses fall into the hands of the other 阿哥, they conspire to leak it out to the media. Deeply angered, 皇阿玛 orders 太子爷 under house arrest and suspends him from all Party activities including suddenly cancelling his weekly MPS.

None of the 3 ladies can fit well with "皇阿玛’s favourite protege". Who can she be?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of the 3 ladies can fit well with "皇阿玛’s favourite protege". Who can she be?

her ?????

friedachan-20100709.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There're many versions of history, none of them conclusively verifiable. The most believeable version, as to me, was Kangxi quietly killed a few of the princes and uncles and Yongzheng quietly killed the rest of the princes and uncles. That's how by the time of Qianlong, there were no contestants to the throne anymore. This version is believeable to me because it was also the time the big Aixinjueluo royal clan was reduced from hundreds to less than ten and extinct with the end of the dynasty.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
There're many versions of history, none of them conclusively verifiable. The most believeable version, as to me, was Kangxi quietly killed a few of the princes and uncles and Yongzheng quietly killed the rest of the princes and uncles. That's how by the time of Qianlong, there were no contestants to the throne anymore. This version is believeable to me because it was also the time the big Aixinjueluo royal clan was reduced from hundreds to less than ten and extinct with the end of the dynasty.

it is not extinct lah ...

Yongzheng didnt quietly killed the rest of the princes and uncles... he kill them in dramatic fashtion,,,,

you didnt mention it decline because of Cixi... and will it happen to WP ????

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yongzheng didnt quietly killed the rest of the princes and uncles... he kill them in dramatic fashtion,,,,

Yongzheng was actually quite magnanimous compared to other emperors.....Besides 8th Prince & 9th Prince, most of his brothers either died quietly or lived quite peacefully including his nemesis 14th Prince....

The one emperor who killed his own brothers most dramatically is none other 唐太宗李世民....He personally killed his elder brother, the Crown Prince, with his own hand, and had his 3rd brother killed as well. Both of his brothers were from the same mother...Worse, he orderd all his nephews executed , including babies....He even took over all their wives and concubines and made them his... After that, he forced his own father, who actually favoured the Crown Prince, to abdicate the throne to him.....

Nevertheless, he turned out to be a great emperor.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yongzheng was actually quite magnanimous compared to other emperors.....Besides 8th Prince & 9th Prince, most of his brothers either died quietly or lived quite peacefully including his nemesis 14th Prince....

The one emperor who killed his own brothers most dramatically is none other 唐太宗李世民....He personally killed his elder brother, the Crown Prince, with his own hand, and had his 3rd brother killed as well. Both of his brothers were from the same mother...Worse, he orderd all his nephews executed , including babies....He even took over all their wives and concubines and made them his... After that, he forced his own father, who actually favoured the Crown Prince, to abdicate the throne to him.....

Nevertheless, he turned out to be a great emperor.

Yongzheng kill his own son... enough said

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cixi was from the Yehenala clan. Unfortunately, she started the end of the Aixinjueluo clan and reign. There was an urban legend of an ancient prophecy that Aixinjueluo would be ended by someone from Yehenala, but it was probably concocted from hindsight after it happened. The Cixi analogy or prophecy sounds more applicable to the SPP situation now, not WP as Mrs. LTK has never been involved in politics except helping out in Hammer sales and attending functions with LTK.

Beside executing the 8th and 9th Prince, Yongzheng held all other dissenting princes under house arrest till death, as good as a life sentence. The only two he spared were his supporters, the 3rd and 13th Prince. His uncle Long Keduo who had earlier supported Yongzheng to the throne later turncoat and supported the other uncles and princes in an attempted coup led by the 8th Prince and the 3rd Young Prince (son of Yongzheng). That was how they all got executed.

Yongzheng had five sons. The first two didn't survive beyond childhood. Yongzheng executed his 3rd son who attempted to assassinate his 4th son with a view to succession to the throne. His 4th son (Qianlong) was the favorite grandson of Kangxi and played an important role in helping Yongzheng to the throne. Kangxi would have wanted Qianlong eventually on the throne too. And to do that, he must do it by getting Yongzheng to succeed his throne first. The 5th son of Yongzheng wisely stayed out of contention with practically voluntary house arrest in recluse. After Kangxi-Yongzheng era of saga, no royal uncles or princes dared to have designs on the throne. In fact, by the time of Daoguang (husband of Cixi) - Xuantong (Puyi), all avoided to be in line to throne like a plague.

At the fall of the Qing Dynasty, ROC placed the royal clan all in house arrest in the Forbidden City, with the word Forbidden taking on an ironic twist. It used to mean that commoners were not allowed in. It became to mean that the former royalties were not allowed out. Those who managed to sneak out in nick of time ran as far as possible with their gold and money and dropped the Aixinjueluo surname, adopting any conveniently adoptable Han surname, pretended to be and eventually became Han by their next generation. But of course, Xuantong (Puyi) and the imperial were too recognizable and watched over to be able to do that.

In the ensuing chaos of opening ports, colonial leaseholds, the Japanese helped Puyi out of the Forbidden City back to Manchuria to declare an independent Manchukuo. Independent in name but in practice, a Japanese protectorate. ROC objected of course and that was the root cause of the Sino-Japanese war that eventually blew up as part of the 2nd World War. Japan eventually lost and ROC retreated to Taiwan.

PRC arrested Puyi and his household, the last of the Aixinjueluo all died under house arrest.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
not totally true

Yongzheng Emperor ordered Yunzhi to remain at the Jingling Mausoleum to watch over their father's tomb on an excuse that "Yinzhi was closely affiliated to the crown prince (Yinreng)". Yunzhi was unhappy with this arrangement and complained behind the Yongzheng Emperor's back. When Yinxiang, one of Yongzheng's closest half brothers, died in 1730, Yunzhi expressed little grief and sorrow. Yongzheng was angry when he heard of Yunzhi's reaction, so he stripped Yunzhi off his title and had him confined in the Yong'an Pavilion, Jingshan, Beijing. Yunzhi died in 1732 during his incarceration.

you also did not mention Nian Gengyao....

Aisin-Gioro clan is not dead ....

Jin Yuzhang (Chinese: 金毓嶂; pinyin: Jīn Yùzhàng; born 1942) is a descendant of the Qīng Dynasty (1644–1912), the Imperial family of the Aisin-Gioro clan. He is the eldest grandson of Zaifeng, and the eldest son of Jin Youzhi, formerly Puren, making Jin an heir to the Chinese throne.[1] According to a succession law adopted in 1937, the imperial line succeeds down the male line.[2]

Jin attended Beijing Geological University and was sent to be a geological worker in Qīnghǎi province. He later became technician at the Beijing Chongwen District Environment Protection Bureau. Since 1999 he has served as the only non-CPC Deputy Governor of Chongwen district, and holds the position of Deputy Director of the Beijing Ethnic Affairs Committee. He has a daughter, Jin Xin (born 1976), who is a computer science graduate and is employed at China Electronics Company Limited.

Jin Yuzhang's younger brother is Dr. Jin Yuquan, vice president of the Energy and Environment Protection College of the Běijīng University of Industries.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm The New Millenium Joseph

This is very interesting part in long China history. I think because so many power prince. Kangxi must be a hell of a power bonker LOL

Something I dont understand. How come 1st prince is not auto crown prince and 2nd prince became crown prince? How come 3rd prince get the power to investigate all the funny business going on? How come 4th prince and 14th prince same mother but become enemy? Only last part we all know that 4th prince will win the game.

card_joseph.jpg

The same thing is happening again and again and ... this will be happen in the future too. I was the 'bright' guy or bro in the church until ... Read about Joseph in Genesis and you will see this in me. The same happened to Moses, to ... quite a few. And I'll have my revenge !

Didn't he said, "Brothers shall be against brothers."

My prophesy came true when the Campus Super Star queen was crowned. It was in my dream - a prophetic dream.

[video=youtube;ODXzBV-ejY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXzBV-ejY0[/video]

Brother will deliver brother over to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death,

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've answered your own question and ratified my position. An Aixinjuelo becoming a Jin. Zaifeng was the father of Puyi and the last Regent of Qing.

Nian Gengyao was from a Han clan to begin with. His family was adopted into Yongzheng royal household as royal servants. When Yongzheng got promoted from Prince Junior 贝勒 to Prince Senior 亲王 and took his sister as Concubine, Nian Gengyao became the second most powerful Han in the Qing court, just behind Prime Minister Zhang Tingyu. When Yongzheng became Emperor, Nian Gengyao was credited with his handling of the army to ensure suppression of the other princes for a smooth succession. He was then rapidly promoted to become the most powerful Han in the Qing court, taking over the 14th Prince as Field Marshal.

His downfall came from his runaway arrogance and misplaced confidence that Yongzheng wouldn't do him any harm whatever he did and wielded. He was blinded by his own rapid climb to power from seeing that if Yongzheng could execute brothers and uncles, he should have behaved better and more humbly. Yongzheng liked his usefulness and resourcefulness in security and militarty matters, but he's an outsider after all. Yongzheng only trusted the 3rd and 13th Prince. The 3rd Prince was a loyal non-threat but also not-much-help in martial matters, the scholarly type, trusted by both Kangxi and Yongzheng in administrative matters.

The 13th Prince was a military Prince-General who held on to military strings despite of Nian Gengyao promotion. When Yongzheng became pissed with Nian Gengyao arrogance up to executing some nobles arbitrarily without permission from Yongzheng, the 13th Prince was able to retake military control at a stroke and Yongzheng was able to demote Nian all the way from Field Marshal to Sentry to teach him the lesson who's the boss. Yongzheng might not have executed him for all the contribution he had made and his sister was Yongzheng concubine. But he was still arrogant, defiant and unrepentant. Yongzheng had no choice.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will rush home tonight to watch tonight episode. Hoh seh liao. Think tonight episode is Kangxi die and 4th prince become emperor. 14th prince will rush back from battlefield and KPKB exciting stuff LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where Skpunggol? Tonite episode exciting liao. 14th prince returning to capital to fight 4th prince. But from history we all know liao, 14th prince lost. But this half history half drama series not bad. I rush hom tonite to watch again. LOL

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
五马分尸 @45:30.....the scene that was censored on TV.....

[video=youtube;2MB18WQZt78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MB18WQZt78&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For those who are eager to watch everything and dont want to pay for the DVD, go and download 风行www.funshion.com. You will be able to watch it free.

Edited and added: Any brother here knows where to buy/download this show with English subtitle? I want the dvd or downloaded version, not from xin msn

Last edited: