• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP 的 <步步惊心> (Scarlet Hammer)

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah today episode 2nd prince cock itchy want to marry Ruoxi. 4th prince, 8th prince, 13th prince and 14th prince now gang up to hammer him. Next episode think he die ugly LOL

Last edited:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah today episode 2nd prince cock itchy want to marry Ruoxi. 4th prince, 8th prince, 13th prince and 14th prince now gang up to hammer him. Next episode think he die ugly LOL

Today Chinese tabloids episode, Wanbao and Shinmin, have both revealed that 太子爷 is more cocky than everyone has ever imagined.....not only 皇阿玛's protege, but also the PRC格格, 师塾老师, and perhaps many more....

I thought 皇阿玛 will remove 太子爷 from Hougang seat in a much later episode, but I'm wrong. 皇阿玛 will have to remove 太子爷 before "后港盛世" becomes "后港淫世"....

All the 阿哥 will now join forces to kick 太子爷 out of Hougang. Even 四阿哥, who together 十三阿哥, supported 太子爷 during the CEC Meeting will also turn against 太子爷 not becos he is against 太子爷 but becos he reads the mind of 皇阿玛 and knows that is also his wishes. He is merely following the wishes and desires of 皇阿玛.

Ever since the last CEC Meeting and the alleged rumours with apparently ONLY ONE woman, 皇阿玛 has been totally disappointed with 太子爷 and has been looking for excuse to kick him out of Hougang. Now with more women being surfaced, this just provide the pretext to remove 太子爷 .

But 皇阿玛 also worries about the overwhelming influence of the "八爷党" who has been using this new revelation to start another petition against the "太子党". Worse, 镇国公, a key member of "八爷党", has just sent a petition accusing 太子爷 of over-spending his MP allowance to treat his gang for many suppers which is against the Party rule. Reading the mind of 皇阿玛, 四阿哥 stands out to offer a weak defense of 太子爷 so as to counter the influence of "八爷党". But those names are actually secretly leaked out by 四阿哥 to the "八爷党"..........

......more development is required for this episode to continue.......

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
《步步惊心》片头曲 (Step By Step, Away From My Beloved Hougang)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CEvBCDXZC8&feature=related
[video=youtube;_CEvBCDXZC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CEvBCDXZC8&feature=related[/video]

一眼之念.............................A Vision, Of Accountability,

一念執著.............................A Sermon, Of Transparency,

註定就此飛蛾撲火.................Is All But, Sealed That Doomed Fate, with My Beloved Hougang.

明知是禍,............................Knowing, Opposition Life, Has Always Been Fraught With Danger,

為何還不知所措....................Yet, I Can't Help Myself.

最好不見.............................If Only, I Don’t See The Unjust In Our Nation;

最好不念.............................If Only, I Don’t Talk The Suffering Of Our People;

如此才可不與你相戀..............Then, I Won’t Be Falling So Hard For My Beloved Hougang.

多一步的擦肩.......................The Closer, I'm To My Beloved Hougang,

就步步淪陷..........................The Nearer, I'm To My Becursed Demise.

是時間的”過錯”....................If Only, I've Been Elected By My Beloved Hougang, So Much Earlier,

讓我們只能”錯過”.................Then, I Won't Have Been Serving My Beloved Hougang, So Much Shorter…..

我多想念.............................Ooo, How Much I Miss My Beloved Hougang,

你多遙遠.............................Yet, How Farther Is My Beloved Hougang.....

早知道是苦果.......................Even, If I'd Forseen Such Sad Finale,

這一刻也不想逃脫.................Still, I Won't Have Shrunk From Serving My Beloved Hougang, At Any Given Time.

"可惜"這字眼太刺眼...............Regret, But Regret, Is Just Too Strong A Word For Me To Fathom.

兩個世界 之後.......................Even, Before And After, Serving My Beloved Hougang,

不想逃脱..............................Still, I Won't Run Away From Them.

是時間的"過錯"......................If Only, We'd Met Each Other, So Much Later;

我們只能"錯過"......................Then, We Won't Be Missing Each Other, So Much Longer…..

我有多麼想念.........................Ooo, How Much More I Miss My Beloved Hougang,

你有多遙遠............................Yet, How Much Farther Is My Beloved Hougang.

早知道結局是不能抗拒的錯.......Knowing, Our Parting Is An Irresistible Tragedy,

停留在這一刻.........................Yet, I Only Wish Time Would Stand Still, So I Can Forever Remain As Your Beloved MP...

只好.....................................Only, But If Only,

情深.....................................My Deep Love for Hougang,

緣淺.....................................Can Overcome Our Shallow Destiny........

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very interesting part in long China history. I think because so many power prince. Kangxi must be a hell of a power bonker LOL

Something I dont understand. How come 1st prince is not auto crown prince and 2nd prince became crown prince? How come 3rd prince get the power to investigate all the funny business going on? How come 4th prince and 14th prince same mother but become enemy? Only last part we all know that 4th prince will win the game.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is very interesting part in long China history. I think because so many power prince. Kangxi must be a hell of a power bonker LOL

Something I dont understand. How come 1st prince is not auto crown prince and 2nd prince became crown prince? How come 3rd prince get the power to investigate all the funny business going on? How come 4th prince and 14th prince same mother but become enemy? Only last part we all know that 4th prince will win the game.

i think ram the longhair will come in and share with you detail and profound China history. anyway, not all era and/or dynasty follow the 1st prince rule. its the earlier part of history that they follow the first prince rule, before qing dynasty. they will educate the first prince to become the ruler of the country since young and let him take over once the king or emperor died.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think ram the longhair will come in and share with you detail and profound China history. anyway, not all era and/or dynasty follow the 1st prince rule. its the earlier part of history that they follow the first prince rule, before qing dynasty. they will educate the first prince to become the ruler of the country since young and let him take over once the king or emperor died.

after that forvendet will come here and condemn everything chinese, even want to ban chinese words and language.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The 1st prince is actually the 5th son of the Emperor. He was called 1st Prince because the other 4 before him died while they were child or babies. So he is the 1st prince to gain adulthood.

Why was he not crown prince but the 2nd prince is. If you understand how China chose their next emperor, they follow 2 rules. "立长不立幼” Which essentially means that the first born is often the crown prince. But this also have to depend on another factor. The MOTHER of the prince. If they mother comes from a noble family or has certain ranks (Emperess, Imperial Concubines), then they will stand a chance. Even within the emperors concubines, there are many many ranks.

4th Prince and 14th Prince are of the same mother. But it is not strange that a mother often favours one over the other. If my younger brother and I both fell into the river, my mum would save my younger brother first. Thats how cruel the world is. :biggrin:

ADDED: Anyway, I have finished this movie on funshion and its really cool. I still keep the files, so if anyone wants it, I can give it to you. Im waiting for part 2. Heard they are shooting that in China now. The Yunxi will go back in time (this time, its by her own choice) and be reunited with 4th Prince (who is the Emperor then) However, she did not revealed herself as Yunxi. Their love relationship was further made complicated with the involment of Hong Li (Son of Yongzhen, future Emperor Qian Long) who fell in love with Yunxi :smile:

I love that actress who played Yunxi. Simple and beautiful.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd prince almost die ugly on Friday episode. Lucky got weekend break. I think sure die ugly on Monday episode LOL

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Leongsam

I want to add to Skponggol points but it seems to become deduct. Can you please check and correct it.

you deduct him into moderation???

WHY !?!?!?!? trying silence WP critic??? this reflect damn BAD on WP....!!!!

you have 21 Rep Power, please use it wisely !!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
whodafuck is Yunxi ??? spoiler huh?

Haha, Ruoxi, not Yunxi. Must have watched too much Korean show. Her sister in the show also looks delicious. Both are different kind of beauty. The sister by the way is a Taiwanese actress.

The song that they kept playing in the drama is call 三寸天堂。don't understand why they called it "3 inches of heaven" Anyone care to share?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, Ruoxi, not Yunxi.

The song that they kept playing in the drama is call 三寸天堂。don't understand why they called it "3 inches of heaven" Anyone care to share?

It's only short time but it's heavenly no less. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Leongsam

I want to add to Skponggol points but it seems to become deduct. Can you please check and correct it.

Someone zapped my points for that. I don't need to know who as I accept the zap for my error.

you deduct him into moderation???

WHY !?!?!?!? trying silence WP critic??? this reflect damn BAD on WP....!!!!

you have 21 Rep Power, please use it wisely !!!!

It was an unintentional error. My most sincere apology to Skponggol.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
As it seems very obvious 皇阿玛 has no intention to replace 太子爷 from his Hougang 宝座 , thus for this episode to continue time has to travel backwards again to about 2,000 years ago, back to the era of 秦始皇 when he is also hell-bent to let 胡亥 inherit his throne despite the latter obvious shortcomings :

秦始皇 ( The First Opposition GRC ) :

[video=youtube;WsLbVqZCBmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsLbVqZCBmM&feature=related[/video]

This song expresses WP's arrogance and their contempt over other Opposition and the voice of the little people.

大地在我脚下……...........The Entire Opposition Camp Is Now Firmly Under Our Feets,

国计掌於手中................All Opposition Parties Are Forever Tightly Locked Within Our Claws.

那个再敢多说话……........Which Opposition Fool Still Dares To Knock Against the Mighty Hammer ?

夷平六国是谁….............Who Has 6 Elected MPs In The Parliament ?

那个统一称霸……...........Who Wins The First GRC ?

谁人战绩高过孤家….......Who Is The Boss ?

高高在上......................We Are Always So High And Far Above,

诸君看吧......................Where Other Oppositions Can Only Look Up And Salivate,

朕之江山美好如画..........Desperately Envying At Our Beautiful Women And Dogmatic Supporters.

登山踏雾......................People Can Go All Over The Net And The Paper,

指天笑骂......................Cursing And Mocking At Our Lack Of Accountability And Transparency,

舍我谁堪跨...................But Do We Seem To Care ? Without The Hammer, What Else Can You Have ?

秦是始....

After 秦始皇 united the Aljunied and Hougang Town Council to become the 1st Opposition-controlled Super Town Council,..........

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 1st prince is actually the 5th son of the Emperor. He was called 1st Prince because the other 4 before him died while they were child or babies. So he is the 1st prince to gain adulthood.

Are you sure about that? I haven't heard about that. What I know is the 1st Prince wasn't the Crown Prince because his mother was a Concubine. The 2nd Prince was the Crown Prince because his mother was the Empress. Quite a few princes (and princesses) died in infancy, that I know, but I don't think so the protocol then was such that prince elderly ranking could be changed. The first born would always be the first born retaining the title of 1st Prince forever even if just breathing for a minute. The 2nd born couldn't be promoted to be the 1st born just because the 1st born didn't survive infancy. That's sibling ranking. Crown Prince is another matter. The 2nd born could be Crown Prince because his mother was Empress. However, he still had to address the 1st born as elder brother, 皇兄 or 大阿哥。

Notice that there were some missing princes, probably died in infancy. 5th, 6th, 7th, 11th, 12th were missing from the saga. That didn't mean that 8th, 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th were promoted in the elderly rankings.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Are you sure about that? I haven't heard about that. What I know is the 1st Prince wasn't the Crown Prince because his mother was a Concubine. The 2nd Prince was the Crown Prince because his mother was the Empress. Quite a few princes (and princesses) died in infancy, that I know, but I don't think so the protocol then was such that prince elderly ranking could be changed. The first born would always be the first born retaining the title of 1st Prince forever even if just breathing for a minute.

Hi boss, regarding the part about the 2nd prince and not the 1st prince being the crown prince, you and I had the same answer and thinking if you will read my previous post again. :biggrin: I did mention that the rank of the mother of the prince is very crucial in deciding who is the crown prince.

About the other part regarding the 1st will always be the 1st even if he just breath for 1 minute in this world, I got the understanding from Wikis :smile:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi boss, regarding the part about the 2nd prince and not the 1st prince being the crown prince, you and I had the same answer and thinking if you will read my previous post again. :biggrin: I did mention that the rank of the mother of the prince is very crucial in deciding who is the crown prince.

About the other part regarding the 1st will always be the 1st even if he just breath for 1 minute in this world, I got the understanding from Wikis :smile:

The relationship between the 1st Prince and 2nd Prince actually reflect the Court faction and power struggle within the Kangxi Court....

During the early reign of Kangxi, his government was dominated by 2 power-brokers - 明珠 and 索额图..... The Rise and Fall of the 1st Prince and 2nd Prince more or less reflects the Rise and Fall of Mingzhu and Suoetu...

索额图 was the 2nd son of 索尼, the Leader of the four 辅政大臣 ( together with 苏克萨哈, 遏必隆 and 鳌拜) appointed by 顺治 upon his death to help the then young Kangxi.

To counter the growing influence of the ambitious 鳌拜, Kangxi's grandmother arranged 索尼's granddaughter (from 索尼's 1st son) to marry Kangxi and became the Empress. Thus 索额图 became Kangxi's uncle-in-law and, with his command of 正黄旗, provided the political base for Kangxi to challenge and crush 鳌拜’s 镶黄旗. To reward 索额图 as well as securing his loyalty, when the Empress gave birth to the 2nd Prince, he was made the Crown Prince the following year..

This was unique because Kangxi was the first and only Qing Emperor who openly appointed a known successor before he died. Those Emperors before and after him (except maybe 乾隆 who appointed his successor upon his abdication) did not appoint any Crown Prince.

However, after the fall of 鳌拜, 索额图 came to dominate the government and Kangxi soon grew to resent him. To balance 索额图, Kangxi encouraged the rise of younger leaders, especially 明珠, to check and balance the power of 索额图 faction.

明珠 soon used his position to strengthen Kangxi’s power in return for a monopoly of the spoils (ie bribery, profiteering, staffing, etc). Kangxi was aware of 明珠’s dirty hand but act blur as he needed him to balance 索额图’s faction.

The 1st Prince’s grandfather (mother’s side) was related to 明珠 as they both shared the same grandfather and surname. Thus 明珠 became the protector of the 1st Prince while 索额图 protected the interest of the 2nd Prince.

Hence, the relationship between the 1st Prince and 2nd Prince reflects the relationship between 明珠 and 索额图. But most importantly, they are all mere political pawns skilfully manipulated by Kangxi as he deftly try to balance the byzantine power politics within his Court. (Kangxi made use of the 1st Prince to secure 明珠's loyalty and used 2nd Prince to win over 索额图....and then use their sibling rivalry to turn it into court rivalry so that he can easily check and balance...)

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Through all dynasties, not just Qing, the emperors reserved ultimate right to name or change throne successors right up to last breath on deathbed. Some had crown princes, some didn't. Crown prince was just default successor in case of sudden or accidental death or death on battlefield of the emperor. Most emperors in most dynasties didn't want to buy this insurance, as it was double-edged sword insurance. Anyone conferred the crown prince title would be the one wishing the emperor die earlier and would attract lots of supporters backing him. So most emperors who had crown princes guarded them like potential enemies.

A little joke riddle here. 鳌拜 wanted to be to 康熙 what 多尔衮 was to 顺治。I helped 康熙 got rid of 鳌拜 of Guess my name. :biggrin:

Last edited: