• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WOW I am EXACTLY in the league of Oxford top graduate in maths faculty!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at China as a whole now and you will know the consequence of being so called 格局大and 内心强大indeed. Whole country got become stronger meh? Of course not
I not 格局大not 内心强大lor so what? I am at least straight forward honest state facts and not lies to win. So honorable and not hypocritical like hakka dog @SBFNews aka @Uniglo Ownself committed adultery with shanghai mistress and yet persecuted me a virgin as committed adultery and smear me a sugar baby and spamming sugar baby threads to insinuate insult me. Knnbccb vicious dog indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not 格局大not 内心强大lor so what? I am at least straight forward honest state facts and not lies to win. So honorable and not hypocritical like hakka dog @SBFNews aka @Uniglo Ownself committed adultery with shanghai mistress and yet persecuted me a virgin as committed adultery and smear me a sugar baby and spamming sugar baby threads to insinuate insult me. Knnbccb vicious dog indeed
Did I say I want to be 格局大人上人in the first place? Knnbccb only a twisted distorted society will blame the victim of vicious bullying. This kind of society will never be really strong and a winner. No wonder Angmoh the best.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I say I want to be 格局大人上人in the first place? Knnbccb only a twisted distorted society will blame the victim of vicious bullying. This kind of society will never be really strong and a winner. No wonder Angmoh the best.
Excuse me I am the hokkien hero that chose to do charity since young thinking good of society but end up it’s all an illusion filled with dogs Knnbccb

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
download (1).jpeg
:geek:

images (1).jpeg

:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post a fact of being top scorer and kena attacked by vicious criminal bully dogs as fake, sugar baby in school and asked to prove prove prove by dogs. Exactly the same as me indeed study university, buy condo, virgin with annulled marriage impossible to be slut whore mistress sugar baby, no black nipples, live hard life making living whole life kena smeared prostitute by dogs to prove prove prove. Knnbccb indeed.
The video is absolutely right that dogs with no human conscience have no qualms to spew lies after lies to attack people. You prove one fact being top scorer with certificate then got to to prove do maths question then they say I am just helping you to be popular by smearing you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post a fact of being top scorer and kena attacked by vicious criminal bully dogs as fake, sugar baby in school and asked to prove prove prove by dogs. Exactly the same as me indeed study university, buy condo, virgin with annulled marriage impossible to be slut whore mistress sugar baby, no black nipples, live hard life making living whole life kena smeared prostitute by dogs to prove prove prove. Knnbccb indeed.
when dogs want to attack you, you say anything will be accused fake and prostitute indeed. Just like this Oxford top scorer accused to be fake and sugar baby. Exactly the same as here isn’t it? That’s chinese 5000 year culture and proven with or without cultural revolution no difference, a woman is proudly attacked in internet by dogs as fake and sugar baby be it in China or Singapore. So dogs like @blackmondy @eatshitndie no need to be so proud think you are different from PRCs when you are not.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when dogs want to attack you, you say anything will be accused fake and prostitute indeed. Just like this Oxford top scorer accused to be fake and sugar baby. Exactly the same as here isn’t it? That’s chinese 5000 year culture and proven with or without cultural revolution no difference, a woman is proudly attacked in internet by dogs as fake and sugar baby be it in China or Singapore. So dogs like @blackmondy @eatshitndie no need to be so proud think you are different from PRCs when you are not.
wow! after national day, cannot sleep kee hiong liao.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart as them but still get fired by Kt Latha cause all you know to do is copy paste the same crap over n over n over again

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart as them but still get fired by Kt Latha cause all you know to do is copy paste the same crap over n over n over again
You evil filthy Indian son of whore another dog ganging up with kt latha to smear and insult me virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s not the full list. Say I learn piano also kena viciously attacked by hakka adultery dog ah meng @SBFNews clone as fake and telling lies. Say want to learn French Spanish German also get viciously attacked as fake and mad slut. Anything and everything will be accused fake and twisted to sex, slut and sugarbaby to attack by dogs indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s not the full list. Say I learn piano also kena viciously attacked by hakka adultery dog ah meng @SBFNews clone as fake and telling lies. Say want to learn French Spanish German also get viciously attacked as fake and mad slut. Anything and everything will be accused fake and twisted to sex, slut and sugarbaby to attack by dogs indeed.
And I certainly remember how Cantonese moderator @zhihau gang up with these dogs and treat all my valid posts on piano French etc as nonsense and lumped to one thread. That’s how this dog society works from SFC to this forum. Dogs gang up with dogs and the victim of bullying not just get no help but get fired get banned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these are the dogs that everyday act poor thing cry pap ceca bully them. What’s the difference with China society? ZERO difference.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil filthy Indian son of whore another dog ganging up with kt latha to smear and insult me virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!
Bitch pls. You call everyone son of whores, so what’s make u so fucking special that you cannot be called a whore. Even whores are self entitled nowdays,

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bitch pls. You call everyone son of whores, so what’s make u so fucking special that you cannot be called a whore. Even whores are self entitled nowdays,
You liar criminal bully dog act innocent tell lies pretend don’t know it’s you dogs gang up to attack insult me slut whore mistress first just like your fellow Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha insinuated insult me slut first. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the video also talked about people being wrongly accused to be mad and thrown into mental hospital and they try to state facts to prove that they are not mad but no use hospital people still say that they are mad. Sound like dogs here indeed i state facts but people with evil intention aka dogs just open mouth say you are mad you are dishonest whatever.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the video also talked about people being wrongly accused to be mad and thrown into mental hospital and they try to state facts to prove that they are not mad but no use hospital people still say that they are mad. Sound like dogs here indeed i state facts but people with evil intention aka dogs just open mouth say you are mad you are dishonest whatever.
Just because dogs have good easy life other people cannot have hard life and make it without being sugarbaby. WTF.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
English literature A1 kena attacked by dog @empathizerofeatshitndie clone with his hakka pride as fake woh
Easy to prove English literature A1 with certificate but prove virginity? Even prove with certificate also dogs will say it’s fake, say can’t be trusted because surgery can make hymen whatever crap. That’s what a dog here said isn’t it? Prove prove prove 自证陷阱indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy to prove English literature A1 with certificate but prove virginity? Even prove with certificate also dogs will say it’s fake, say can’t be trusted because surgery can make hymen whatever crap. That’s what a dog here said isn’t it? Prove prove prove 自证陷阱indeed
Whole life Kena destroyed by slut in bed calling others slut kt latha slut mouth. A vicious bitch that is worshipped by vicious dogs indeed. Pui!