• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WOW I am EXACTLY in the league of Oxford top graduate in maths faculty!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post a fact of being top scorer and kena attacked by vicious criminal bully dogs as fake, sugar baby in school and asked to prove prove prove by dogs. Exactly the same as me indeed study university, buy condo, virgin with annulled marriage impossible to be slut whore mistress sugar baby, no black nipples, live hard life making living whole life kena smeared prostitute by dogs to prove prove prove. Knnbccb indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post a fact of being top scorer and kena attacked by vicious criminal bully dogs as fake, sugar baby in school and asked to prove prove prove by dogs. Exactly the same as me indeed study university, buy condo, virgin with annulled marriage impossible to be slut whore mistress sugar baby, no black nipples, live hard life making living whole life kena smeared prostitute by dogs to prove prove prove. Knnbccb indeed.
层次不一样的人indeed。Dogs lah 贱狗!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
English literature A1 kena attacked by dog @empathizerofeatshitndie clone with his hakka pride as fake woh

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this video is talking about Chinese so proven all Chinese the same lah like to hide in rat hole bully woman. And this video advocate you must be 格局大,内心强大let dogs bully which I don’t agree. Why blame the victim of bullying as weak? If everyone so selfish want to blame victim then don’t act poor thing cry others bully you from ccp to umno to ceca to pap. Yucks.

Uniglo

Alfrescian
Loyal
vxd0zUAjqx7FXcNJN4VRGqKaXnOmlOI_-dRYV-2LaiF2CjdmydlPuyBTkfn7xgyr5xb9wR757x_P-5e2c_hBKoyI1h-9mLxAOH0=w960-rj-nu-e365

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this video is talking about Chinese so proven all Chinese the same lah like to hide in rat hole bully woman. And this video advocate you must be 格局大,内心强大let dogs bully which I don’t agree. Why blame the victim of bullying as weak? If everyone so selfish want to blame victim then don’t act poor thing cry others bully you from ccp to umno to ceca to pap. Yucks.
Make up your mind dogs if you want to live in a dog eat dog society blaming victim of crimes then you are not qualified to complain others bully you. Disgusting indeed everytime complain ccp umno ceca pap whaever bully them while dogs viciously gang up to bully me. Tell yourself that you need to be 格局大and 内心强大and let them bully song song. Don’t forget that is what you dogs did to unfortunate straight forward honest woman like me a virgin kena smeared and viciously bullled a fake and prostitute sugar baby Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make up your mind dogs if you want to live in a dog eat dog society blaming victim of crimes then you are not qualified to complain others bully you. Disgusting indeed everytime complain ccp umno ceca pap whaever bully them while dogs viciously gang up to bully me. Tell yourself that you need to be 格局大and 内心强大and let them bully song song. Don’t forget that is what you dogs did to unfortunate straight forward honest woman like me a virgin kena smeared and viciously bullled a fake and prostitute sugar baby Knnbccb Pui!
Make up your mind bully dog @myfoot123 son of Cantonese prostitute complaining pap bully you while you smear and insult me a prostitute without any qualms. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make up your mind bully dog @k1976 aka @Uniglo aka @slutty aka @SBFNews son of hakka prostitute complaining pap bully you while you smear and insult me a prostitute without any qualms. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make up your mind bully dog @rotiprata son of Cantonese prostitute complaining pap umno bully you while you smear and insult me a prostitute without any qualms. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make up your mind bully dog @Valium aka @Cottonmouth aka @glockman son of Cantonese prostitute complaining pap umno bully you while you smear and insult me a prostitute without any qualms. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must spread my leg to prove prove prove virgin woh and even then dogs dare not take up my virginity test challenge. WTF

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at China as a whole now and you will know the consequence of being so called 格局大and 内心强大indeed. Whole country got become stronger meh? Of course not

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at China as a whole now and you will know the consequence of being so called 格局大and 内心强大indeed. Whole country got become stronger meh? Of course not
One person get viciously bullied by dogs, don’t go die and no one helped her is called the right thing? WTF

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to be a dog and live a dog eat dog’s life then stfu don’t act poor thing cry ccp pap umno ceca whatever bully you! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to be a dog and live a dog eat dog’s life then stfu don’t act poor thing cry ccp pap umno ceca whatever bully you! Pui!
Disgusting evil hypocrite loser criminal bully sons of prostitutes smearing and insulting woman as prostitute to win. Pui!