• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guests leave graduation ceremony before it ended.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/guests-leave-graduation-ceremony-it-ended

Guests leave graduation ceremony before it ended​

Guests leave graduation ceremony before it ended

The auditorium was almost empty at 5pm.PHOTO: SUZY M
Feb 29, 2024 09:45 am

A Taylor Swift's concert lasts more than three hours.

A movie at the cinema has an average run time of almost two hours.

The graduation ceremony at ITE College East on Feb 28 lasted only an hour and 15 minutes. Yet guests, comprising mostly parents of the graduating students, chose not to sit through the milestone event.

Madam Suzy M, who was at the campus auditorium for her daughter, was appalled when most of the guests started leaving way before the graduation ceremony ended.

"The ceremony started at 4pm. By 5pm, the auditorium was almost empty. The moment their children received their certificates on stage, the parents got up and left," said the 46-year-old mother of two.

"I feel sorry for the students who got a silent room when it was their turn to get on the stage. Why couldn't all the guests stay put for just an hour and cheer on all the students on their momentous day?"

Madam Suzy's daughter received her certificate in the first-half of the ceremony, which queued the students according to their course and class.

"Surely we do not need a formal request to behave graciously. I hope the students who received their certificates in the second-half of the ceremony did not feel dispirited."
------------------
Reason is simple.....Who the Fark would want to sit through an ITE graduation ceremony?
ITE graduate already can do what? Go SL Square selling handphone? Do Grab or become Loan Shark runner?

I T E means wat? Means...

Ykdmxlg.png

Last edited:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
ITE is trade school. With perseverance, they can attain the requirements for Skilled migration to Australia. Many trades are on the Skills shortage list. They will get in easier than many so called "professions". Those who do will enjoy good wages and will soon live in a landed home and drive a nice SUV in wide open spaces earlier than most PMETs in Sinkieland.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncouth inconsiderate peasant mentality still cannot be discarded even after generations moving off to a different land?

My family sat through graduations and we applauded, hollered, cheered, hooted and celebrated every graduand right till the end! Even when we did not know them, they deserved the respect for their efforts.
No body needed to tell us to do the right thing.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncouth inconsiderate peasant mentality still cannot be discarded even after generations moving off to a different land?

My family sat through graduations and we applauded, hollered, cheered, hooted and celebrated every graduand right till the end! Even when we did not know them, they deserved the respect for their efforts.
No body needed to tell us to do the right thing.
Ramesh and friends will be ashamed to be found in such company. Wonderful to know that retards can still support each other.