• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every World Cup since 1974 I've been rooting for holland.
Simple reason I think they are the best country yet to have won the trophy.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They got skill, technique and class, its just that seem to lack the winning mentality

Luck plays a big part also.
Brazil will probably win it this time round....but I'll love to see them get kicked out early and see those crazy samba kill themselves over it.
Another South American rival like argentina winning it would add salt to the wound.

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brazil will probably win it this time round....but I'll love to see them get kicked out early and see those crazy samba kill themselves over it.
Another South American rival like argentina winning it would add salt to the wound.

If I remember, Brazil were fancied to win some WC long time back but lost to Uruguay so maybe this may repeat this time round. This Brazilian team doesn't seem to be very good so they will need some luck and favourable decisions from the refs in order to win it.

Argentina look better than them. As usual Holland have the personnel, but some of the guys eg Robben dont seem to have the big game winner mentality, and that goes for my namesake too RVP.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Brazil is clear favorite. they have the top players and home ground advantage which gives them referee's bias advantage. at least semi-final for them.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
when comes to football, brazil and England both have something in common....their standard is on the decline

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the team during the 70-74 was good....gordon banks, allan clarke, norman hunter, alan ball, glenn hordle, martin chivers

Yes England machiam pap....still head stuck inside own arsehole living on past glories.

They also machiam pappies like to claim they have the richest and best league...but nothing English or even British about it.....choke full of foreigners machiam sinkieland.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB!!!!!:mad::mad:

Suarez down with knee injury during Uruguay training session.. Now undergoing emergency ops..

Out for 4 to 6 weeks.. He could be ruled out of the World Cup and even if he recovers in time, he will not be match fit for the tournament..

A huge loss to the tournament and the neutrals if he's out..:mad::mad::mad:

jw5

Loyal
CCB!!!!!:mad::mad:

Suarez down with knee injury during Uruguay training session.. Now undergoing emergency ops..

Out for 4 to 6 weeks.. He could be ruled out of the World Cup and even if he recovers in time, he will not be match fit for the tournament..

A huge loss to the tournament and the neutrals if he's out..:mad::mad::mad:

At least the other players can rest assured that they will have less chance of getting bitten on the field. :o:eek::biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least the other players can rest assured that they will have less chance of getting bitten on the field. :o:eek::biggrin:

England must be feeling happy with this news.. Forlan's age catching with him.. Not sure if Cavani able to do it without Suarez.. Suddenly I got this feeling England and Italy will go to the next around at the expense of Uruguay..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huge expectations on Brazil to win the World Cup on home soil.. Massive pressure on them.. My bet is they will only reach the Semis before they succumb to pressure by their own fans.. Holland too will reach the semis..

But Final will be played by Argentina and Germany in a repeat of 1986 Final in Mexico and Argentina to win the Cup..