• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
England must be feeling happy with this news.. Forlan's age catching with him.. Not sure if Cavani able to do it without Suarez.. Suddenly I got this feeling England and Italy will go to the next around at the expense of Uruguay..

me thinks little difference to England...they'll be out after the 1st round anyway..
italy & uruguay will likely go thru..:biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
me thinks little difference to England...they'll be out after the 1st round anyway..
italy & uruguay will likely go thru..:biggrin:

One swallow does not make a summer. Unless your name is Diego Maradona, football is a team game not a one man show. Uruguay has still got firepower and will shoot down England's dodgy defence.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One swallow does not make a summer. Unless your name is Diego Maradona, football is a team game not a one man show. Uruguay has still got firepower and will shoot down England's dodgy defence.

Agree. One polar bear does not make a winter.:o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. England likely to be out after 1st round. Rooney will fail again. Make it 12 matches without a single goal. Over-rated.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. England likely to be out after 1st round. Rooney will fail again. Make it 12 matches without a single goal. Over-rated.

Whenever WC or euro comes around always gong cheebye England fans would say this is their year.....
Without fail the medicore team would disappoint....
Never ending cycle....these people like the 60.1% never learn.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever WC or euro comes around always gong cheebye England fans would say this is their year.....
Without fail the medicore team would disappoint....
Never ending cycle....these people like the 60.1% never learn.

England never fails to under perform. Always take the Germans. Young and inexperienced teams in the past but always deliver.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly, I would like to see England in round 2...or even 3...bcos I always win $$ when I bet against them
one of my good kakis says: "in football england is like ATM, bet against them, sure 'put money, take money' :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly, I would like to see England in round 2...or even 3...bcos I always win $$ when I bet against them
one of my good kakis says: "in football england is like ATM, bet against them, sure 'put money, take money' :biggrin:
if u oways bet against dem n win, how can dey proceed 2 round 2 or 3? ...

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u oways bet against dem n win, how can dey proceed 2 round 2 or 3? ...

bro, world cup 2010, they heng heng entered round 2...you forgot?
in their 1st 2 games...those die hard endland fans ya ya, give balls some more...USA 1/ENG 1....Algeria 0/ENG 0
lose until pants dropped, run road :biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, world cup 2010, they heng heng entered round 2...you forgot?
in their 1st 2 games...those die hard endland fans ya ya, give balls some more...USA 1/ENG 1....Algeria 0/ENG 0
lose until pants dropped, run road :biggrin:

I think I must find Mani the parakeet to predict the results or Paul the octopus.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. When England 'pang' brave brave makan. Bookies love the England team.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Octopus was buried. The Parakeet ought to be barbequed because rumor was that it was manipulated by the ah neh in bookies favor. :biggrin:

How do you manipulate a parakeet? It picks the card that contains the name of the winner. You mean they can train it to pick whatever card?