• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The official WC2014 song is a piece of shit.

Pitbull is a good example of everything that's wrong with today's music industry.

[video=youtube;9W3sWiZ-iO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W3sWiZ-iO8[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pick Germany to win the Cup.. England as usual will go out in the first round.. Dark horses are Belgium, Uruguay.. Hope an Asian team would at least make it to the Quarter Finals..

Joachim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12936_5_max.jpg

I'll be back for this thread :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brazil to do it on homeground.

I don't think Spain's aging midfield will cut it this time.

Good chance for Germany; but they have no strikers.

Suarez might just get it done for Uruguay.

Argentina has a chance too as Messi looks he has been saving himself for the World Cup.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahem !

Klose
Muller
Podolski
Schurrle
Volland

Only Klose is an out and out striker though. I just dont think they are good enough, compared to Suarez, Messi etc.

Rest of the team is very strong though. Might make it to the semis where the games get tighter and one goal could decide it. I am prepared to eat humble pie if they go and win it though.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Digress a bit but Barcelona vs A Madrid today in winner takes all match.

Who are your picks? Hoping A Madrid wins, great fairy tale.

Joachim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Klose is an out and out striker though. I just dont think they are good enough, compared to Suarez, Messi etc.

Rest of the team is very strong though. Might make it to the semis where the games get tighter and one goal could decide it. I am prepared to eat humble pie if they go and win it though.

Uruguay have a good chance but for Argentina in the last WC, they have many selfish glory hunters who don't play as a team. :biggrin: