• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
No way germany gonna win with joachim low in charge. his teams mirrors him, good-looking, soft, metrosexual. I lost hope after the surrender vs spain in 2010, lost all hope after euro 2012.

Ahem !

Klose
Muller
Podolski
Schurrle
Volland

Officially their roles are strikers but we have midfielders like Marco Reus who can also deliver goals.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All match are after midnight Sg local time and some 8am local.
Really stupid for those sign up for MIO or Starhub. That they cant even watch half of the game.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Argentina looks like the strongest compared to any of those in group E, so another sure win to qualify for quarter finals. Profit 25%.

Brazil strongest competitor from group B is Spain.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The probable semi finalists in this coming world cup.

Guys wait for my professional analysis and napshot tips in this coming world cup.:biggrin:

Joachim

Alfrescian
Loyal
The probable semi finalists in this coming world cup.

Guys wait for my professional analysis and napshot tips in this coming world cup.:biggrin:

For England to get past the group stage is consider to be lucky.

If Argentina selfish glory hunters don't play as a team and pass ball to Messi then bye bye.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
England to win World Cup and Rooney to be top scorer with 8 goals !

Sorry to disappoint but England will not go far. Top scorer likely to be from Brazil. Belgium is a typical example of a team full of talent but cannot gel. Germany very balanced team. Uruguay maybe in with a shout because of its firepower. France players scattered all over the place. Spain very likely to triumph again because nearly all players from Barca. Football is a game played at team level. If you have a team that plays day in day out, and knows each other's style of play, you have the winning formulae.

My theory for the winner.... Bet on the team that has the most players from the same team at club level.

Joachim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to disappoint but England will not go far. Top scorer likely to be from Brazil. Belgium is a typical example of a team full of talent but cannot gel. Germany very balanced team. Uruguay maybe in with a shout because of its firepower. France players scattered all over the place. Spain very likely to triumph again because nearly all players from Barca. Football is a game played at team level. If you have a team that plays day in day out, and knows each other's style of play, you have the winning formulae.

My theory for the winner.... Bet on the team that has the most players from the same team at club level.

Ahh.. ok we go by the majority and leaving out clubs with lesser representatives.

Bayern Munich / Borussia Dortmund vs the other 31 teams

Barcelona / Real Madrid vs the other 31 teams

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Italy also has many players from Juventus but Juve are Champions League flops.