• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worker's Party Rally...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
crowd seldom translate into votes....

agree. we have seen it so many times before. it's a form of entertainment for bored singaporeans. when they go to the ballot booth, when their names are being called loudly, they tremble and they know what to do...so massive crowds are just for entertainment only...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL, Kopi very busy during elections, LOL, funny :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good Morning Alamak! You're right.Kopi very busy talking and posting nonsense and kena whacked here and kena whacked there.And people started to associate Kopi with this and with that. I think best " diam diam diam...":smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too hasty in switching from KJ to Goh Meng Seng.
Then became TJS's unofficial campaign fashion mafia and spokesperson.
To be successfu, one must mix with successful people.
If not, the others will drag you down.

I think Nicole should form her own party. Surely I go and support her 101% !!! Rain or Shine .m&d or No m&d. I go and support her.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too hasty in switching from KJ to Goh Meng Seng.
Then became TJS's unofficial campaign fashion mafia and spokesperson.
To be successfu, one must mix with successful people.
If not, the others will drag you down.

she is still young and politically vulnerable
but when she speaks
i simply love it!!!...falling in love with every word ....:*:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
display_image.php

i think li lian has some fears, some trepidations and some misgivings....she looks confident but with a quiet fear of losing the BE...the next few days should be crucial...

i think she should not concentrate on policies about housing, transport, parents, children ,family - all these are major policies which she cannot do much..

she should concentrate on friendly interacitons with the residents in PE...show her commitment to the residents, show her kindness, her gentle side, her motherly image, her concern and dedication on the ground. if she takes on the ministers, she will lose her credibility because policies are not easy matters.:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyoh Uncle,

We already in our vintage. Why you still so black hearted like your masters bullying us poor ordinary citizens ? Do you despise us poor folks so vehemently ?:o

no lah. me also old liao lah. where got despise anyone here. where got masters to look after me. i look after myself lah. nevermind lah, vote in enough oppo members into parliament and ask parliament to release all your cpf at 55.good luck hor....good luck hor..don't say i didn't support your cpf plead hor...hehe:smile: