• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Words that are offensive to ginfreely and will result in post deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a bipolar schizo, so it's best to just ignore her. I think I was rather successful actually.:biggrin: You all could see her tagging my moniker multiple times daily in multiple threads but I couldn't. The beauty of the ignore function. But I did have forumers tagging my moniker or pm me to alert me to her posts sometimes. Now that she's gone, peace and balance have been restored. Huat ah!

hallelujah

praise the Lord

we shall sing hymns for 69 days

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a bipolar schizo, so it's best to just ignore her. I think I was rather successful actually.:biggrin: You all could see her tagging my moniker multiple times daily in multiple threads but I couldn't. The beauty of the ignore function. But I did have forumers tagging my moniker or pm me to alert me to her posts sometimes. Now that she's gone, peace and balance have been restored. Huat ah!
Is she crying now? Or masturbating given that she has agree to leave forever?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Look at the moral high ground here.... :laugh::inlove:

Mods had a big part to play for things to come to this stage, or rather the part they refused to play all these while till @nayr69sg came along.

Where were you Mods all these while? Enjoying the show?

Let me see...

1. I’ve tried to get ginfreely to reason with- failed.
2. banning her as well as one of her clone account- failed.
3. asking her to ignore those who bait her- failed.
clearing all the insults and counter insults into a single thread- failed.
4. place her in my ignore list- worked at least for me, but you guys continue to see her verbal diarrhoea.

Enjoying the show? A definite no. Then boss reminded me of the reason of how this forum came to be, and I agree with him. We cannot control human nature- the good, the bad and the ugly.

I even removed ginfreely from my ignore list for a quite while already till I got so mad the other day Sheesh... but as of now, my ignore list is currently empty.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me see...

1. I’ve tried to get ginfreely to reason with- failed.
2. banning her as well as one of her clone account- failed.
3. asking her to ignore those who bait her- failed.
clearing all the insults and counter insults into a single thread- failed.
4. place her in my ignore list- worked at least for me, but you guys continue to see her verbal diarrhoea.

Enjoying the show? A definite no. Then boss reminded me of the reason of how this forum came to be, and I agree with him. We cannot control human nature- the good, the bad and the ugly.

I even removed ginfreely from my ignore list for a quite while already till I got so mad the other day Sheesh... but as of now, my ignore list is currently empty.
machaim.now all the tio harassed victims speak out #metiogintoo
haaaa

BaeSuzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my short interaction with Gin, its very obvious that she doesn't want help or has no intention to change. Her screw is really loose.

One day she was going on a massive spamming session and all i asked was "are you okay?". and her response was to call me a clone of whoever and to use a barrage of vulgarities on me. Unprovoked... This kind of person has no sympathy and has no moral high ground to stand on.

i mean what kind of revenge is spam posting? That is her definition of revenge? That is the definition of a nutjob.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told you the ignore function very kuat right? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

knn
chao turtle wish to remind
@glockman is a BOT

if his circuit boards are shorted
its garbage in
garbage out
including mdm. you know who

if fine tuned to correct frequency
its pics of sexy mei meis in
but never out
these pics are stored in his 69GB RAM

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn
chao turtle dedicate this song to everyone
in memory of _______?

At 2:12, how is the shot accomplished where it looks like she's helping herself to an upside-down tray above her head? Is it the camera turned upside-down for the shot?

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
cotton.jpg

good bye
and i wish her well

HotCrossBun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't need to talk to a barbarian. You don't own this forum. It's exactly because of barbarians like you that makes this forum so sickly and gets everyone so annoyed. For no good reason, you start to scold vulgarities at your whimsical. You are sick. What kind of bringing up have you achieved?
Hello pedo, how are you?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I hope I am not out of line, but are virgins allowed to masturbate? Allowed to experience orgasms?
I like philosophical questions- cutting to the chase, yes, why not? orgasms is achieved by the release of all sexual tensions in the body, of which the stimuli could be purely visual and psychological.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i found a way to converse with (vir)gin auntie constructively after being subjected to her verbal abuse. instead of ignoring her completely, just ignore her vulgarity and focus on her beauty and cries for help. help her with some tits, oops i mean tips, and she will calm down a bit and a less hostile back and forth can ensue. back and forth, but no in and out with her. be nice to my dear (vir)gin.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like philosophical questions- cutting to the chase, yes, why not? orgasms is achieved by the release of all sexual tensions in the body, of which the stimuli could be purely visual and psychological.

knn
Sifu, chao turtle had learnt "undercarriage"
now "orgasm"

may i ask how tantric sex is betterest than normal sex
mutiple orgasms ?

Status
Not open for further replies.