• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Words that are offensive to ginfreely and will result in post deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aside from blueberry, blackberry, I love another type of berry. Please help me to remember. What is that called?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The history of Sammyboy since Delphi days was the no-holds barred bantering and cussing, intellectual or personal, whether it’s PAP or someone’s mother. Those who can’t handle the heat can get out of the kitchen. Sammyboy panders to no one, regardless of their coitus ranking. No censorship of words or deletion of posts apart from the obvious spam bots, after all it’s user content that drives traffic and ad revenue.

Now you want to confer this unique privilege of keyword triggered post auto deletion to one person just to cater to her whim?

Besides acquiescently deleting everyone’s posts on demand while keeping HER trash, you have to keep count for violation on BOTH sides and the penalty involved, started earlier at 6am Singapore time today.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The history of Sammyboy since Delphi days was the no-holds barred bantering and cussing, intellectual or personal, whether it’s PAP or someone’s mother. Those who can’t handle the heat can get out of the kitchen. Sammyboy panders to no one, regardless of their coitus ranking. No censorship of words or deletion of posts apart from the obvious spam bots, after all it’s user content that drives traffic and ad revenue.

Now you want to confer this unique privilege of keyword triggered post auto deletion to one person just to cater to her whim?

Besides acquiescently deleting everyone’s posting on demand while keeping the trash, you have to keep count for violation on BOTH sides and the penalty involved, started earlier at 6am Singapore time today.
I realize i have not discussed penalty for violation yet.

This one I need Sam help cos i have no power to ban or punish really.

@Leongsam What you suppose would be appropriate? Cos you would habe to do it. Not me.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I realize i have not discussed penalty for violation yet.

This one I need Sam help cos i have no power to ban or punish really.

@Leongsam What you suppose would be appropriate? Cos you would habe to do it. Not me.

It's just temporary. :smile:

However "Tua Lau Sai" stays forever per ginfreely's request. I respect the fact that real names should not be used here.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Besides acquiescently deleting everyone’s posts on demand while keeping HER trash, you have to keep count for violation on BOTH sides and the penalty involved, started earlier at 6am Singapore time today.

There is no ad revenue here.

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later I go hawker centre and buy Chendol. How to tell the hawker to give me more syrup. What's the coloured syrup called?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later I go hawker centre and buy Chendol. How to tell the hawker to give me more syrup. What's the coloured syrup called?

Gula Melaka?
Gula-Melaka.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.