• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Words And Music Blast From The Past: Old Rocks That Never Rot

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read a note my grandma wrote back in nineteen twenty-three
Grandpa kept it in his coat, and he showed it once to me

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how can we forget Minnie Ripperton's high octane Loving You?

Can't help it need to ask. Is it high octaVe or high octaNe? La...la...la...la...la,
la...la...la...la...la, la...la...la...la...la...lala..lala...lala, dubee,dubee,doodoo.....
ah...ah...ah...ahah.:smile:

I think should be Octave. glad to help. :smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think should be Octave. glad to help.
myjohnson said:
And how can we forget Minnie Ripperton's high octane Loving You? Can't help it need to ask. Is it high octaVe or high octaNe? La...la...la...la...la

Glad to to have inadvertently given you a high then. Voice over power (leave to your imagination)?:p:biggrin:

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to bro myjohnson for spotting the typo, tho Minnie cud have breathed Octane gas for her high pitch one hit wonder song. :biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh man,all of you are so fantastic.
i see we have some good musician among us here.

feeling good here.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 songs for you guys to check out on Youtube.

1) Tonight I Give In - Angela Bofill

2) Just A Love Song - Walter Murphy

3) Sideshow - Blue Magic

One more. It's a must.

4) Always and Forever - Luther Vandross and the original version by Heatwave.

Last edited: