• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Words And Music Blast From The Past: Old Rocks That Never Rot

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Diamonds and Rust by Joan Baez
Did she also do that classic, Amazing Grace?:biggrin:

Another icon (across the atlantic): Simon & Garfunkel. Milf Mrs Robinson. Paul Simon with his Mardi Gras album...
Pity they fell out

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
and now ..the end is near .... and so I face the final curtain....
my friend I'll say it clear.... I'll state my case of which I'm certain....

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember all my life raining down as close as ice shadows of a man a face through a window crying in the night the night goes into morning just another dayhappy people pass my waylooking in their eyes I see a memory I never realize how happy you made me.....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember all my life raining down as close as ice shadows of a man a face through a window crying in the night the night goes into morning just another dayhappy people pass my waylooking in their eyes I see a memory I never realize how happy you made me.....

Mandy - Barry Manilow

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how can we forget Minnie Ripperton's high octane Loving You?

Can't help it need to ask. Is it high octaVe or high octaNe? La...la...la...la...la,
la...la...la...la...la, la...la...la...la...la...lala..lala...lala, dubee,dubee,doodoo.....
ah...ah...ah...ahah.:smile:

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
once a long long time ago setting out to find our dreams
lost in memories a broken day....

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
some people live their dreams some people close their eyes
some people's destiny passes by.....